Is it worth it? In my case, it’s a resounding YES.

Posted by sharonleesg on Oct 14, 2015

I wrote a detailed review on my blog with its clinical trials. In line with iHerb review policy, I'm not allowed to mention outside links. Please visit my profile and you can find where to go next. Here's a snippet of my review: Working in the pharmaceutical industry as a marketer alongside colleagues who are pharmacists and doctors, it opens my eyes to the world of drugs. Formulations have to undergo clinical trials and backed by medical articles published in peer-reviewed journals, so that when we speak to the medical doctors, it definitely has the efficacy for their patients. Just like how some people joke how banks are actually legalised moneylenders (unlike loan sharks), pharmaceutical manufacturers are like the drug lords, except they are operating legally. I like to try new brands. I always read labels and check their ingredients, whether it’s product I put into my body, or slap on my face. Now when a product for the health and beauty industry speaks out as being backed by clinical studies, I’m even more intrigued to test it out. Consumer sales from products from this industry are usually pushed more by clever marketing, effective sales channels and people, than selling on its clinical trials. Manufactured by Bio Mineral NV in Belgium, BioSil is touted as an advanced collagen generator. Its active ingredient is ch-OSA (Choline-Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid), a bioavailable form of silicon, which is found to increase the hydroxyproline concentration in the dermis of animals. Mostly found in collagen, Hydroxyproline plays a major role in collagen stability and some manufacturers put it into cosmetic products to enhance the forming of collagen. In this way, the skin will achieve more firmness and wrinkles are reduced. Hydroxyproline also helps in wound healing and is an important element in bones. ('cont'd) Conclusion: If you analyse the price to its efficacy, I’m only spending USD3.20 (SGD4.30) every month for 8 months, which means about USD0.10 per day! And I’m still not finishing it yet. It’s stretching my dollar and giving me good results, considering I didn’t consume it daily. I can’t imagine getting by without it. But I'll likely get the caps instead. The drops stink real bad without a strong beverage to cover it up.

I don't know ...

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

.. If this pdt is working since I find it sooooo hard to take. It really tastes terrible and makes me gag. There must be an easier and cheaper way to encourage my skin, hair and nails to better behave.

It works on acne scars!

Posted by 4871647757515466544 on Sep 30, 2015

I bought this 8 months ago because I have indented acne scars. I used it for maybe 5 months (sometimes once a day but mostly twice a day) and then barely at all after that because I got lazy. Last week I was examining my face under harsh light and I couldn't believe how my deepest scar has filled up and is barely visible now. I've had that scar since 2011 and it didn't improve in the past few years. I haven't been using anything else new this year so Biosil must be the reason for the improvement. I will continue using this amazing product now that I know it works! It also makes my nails and hair grow faster. The taste is pretty bad but if you take it with juice as recommended, it's ok.

nasty

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 27, 2015

nasty and does nothing.

Wonderful

Posted by 4869065126672883305 on Jun 13, 2015

great for hair and nails.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 30, 2015

This is a fabulous product for the entire body, joints, hair, nails and I am sure other parts as well. I take it every morning

très bien

Posted by Reviewer3105046 on Apr 28, 2015

pas de problème de gout, action rapide sur la pousse de mes ongles ! merci

So Far So Good

Posted by 5558189762909421143 on Apr 16, 2015

I have been taking BioSil for 2 months now and have noticed a real difference in the quality of my nails and the firmness of my skin. I look forward to seeing the full potential after a few more months of taking it.

Lux product

Posted by 5181829351916851807 on Apr 07, 2015

After 3 weeks of use my nails have grown visibly and add more volume to the hair

Easy ordering and fast delivery

Posted by 5352321144702715838 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been getting these products from iHerb for the past several years. It is the best value and price and very efficient!