This product actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1177442 on May 29, 2009

Don't know how I ever got by without this product. I had a problem with my hair falling out (from the root) and feared I would soon look like my bald husband. Not pretty! Started using Biosil (along with Biotin) and the fallout has stopped. According to my hairdresser, I have lots of new growth. Amazing, this stuff saved the day. Another plus is my nails are growing longer and stronger. They have always been thin and frail...but now I actually have lovely long nails. I find the liquid is much less expensive than the capsules and works better for me. Yes it does taste awful unless you put it in juice, but its a small price to pay for the results. I buy the capsules for when I am traveling. I have no idea why Biosil works, but I'm just thrilled with it. Buy it you won't regret it.

A Must Have!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 25, 2012

I have tried many, many different products for my dry, sensitive skin — collagen of different kinds, DMAE, hyaluronic acid — not to mention (probably) dozens of lotions, oils and salves, and none have been as effective as Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator. Within about two weeks of treatment with this product, my skin was much smoother and more even, and felt less itchy and patchy. I'm taking it together with Biotin and Pycnogenol, and I think I've found a winning combination in those three supplements. As for the taste of BioSil: I take it in a cup of water, and I don't love it but neither do I find it particularly awful. Perhaps it's because I've taken a lot of really nasty supplements in the past, but this one really isn't so terrible.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1650728 on Feb 10, 2013

When I was first diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, I had already lost a lot of hair. I used to have handfuls of long hair, but it got so thin that I could see through it halfway to my crown on the top of my head. I was prescribed medicine for my condition which stopped the hair loss but didn't bring it back. BioSil has helped a lot! My hair is not back to the lush fullness of my youth, but it has gotten noticably thicker and stronger.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3287801 on Nov 10, 2011

Natural Factors,BioSil,ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator is an excellent supplement. I have been using it for over 3 years and it keeps my sensitive skin healthy looking and definitely has eased the lines and wrinkles that come with middle age. I initially started taking it for my hair that had gone from thick, to losing a lot, and weak/thin nails. It has improved my hair thinkness and growth almost to the condition it was, when I was in my teens to 30's. It has also improved the stregnth and growth of my thinner/weaker nails as well. I take it with juice 2 times a day and really am happy with the results. I am sure it benefits many other things inside my body too. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs help with weakening/thinning hair, weak/thin/infected nails, and to improve skin health along with decreasing lines and wrinkles. It took a few months to really see the benefits, however, it was really worth it, after struggling with hair, skin, and nail problems for a couple of years, as I got into my 40's. Now, I really see the benefits after 3+ years, and I am really greatful and thankful for this supplemental product and its avaiability to me. Again, I highly recommend this supplemental product. , from Hawaii.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1196675 on Mar 15, 2010

I have a low thyroid condition and Biosil is my best friend. It keeps my hair in good condition and stops hair loss. I also see a big difference in my skin. No excessive bruising like I may have without it. It also keeps my natural oils and avoids having dry skin. I can't live without this product! Thank you Biosil.