Powerhouse Joint tissue support

Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013

OMG!! i love this stuff, and notice when i dont put it in my recovery drink daily,,, the difference is without it ... achy knees, and hips... with it... no aches!! 6 drops daily in the post recovery drink and whalaaa... i am back to training next day recovered from past workout. i train, 10-12 hours per week plus a bike ride and a 3-5 mile run over the weekend!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2366256 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered this product on advice that it would help my hair stop breaking off. I've been using it for a few weeks, and I can't say for sure if my hair is better, but my knee sure does not hurt anymore!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 10, 2007

This is a great product, I have seen a great improvement in my hair....which never looked healthy because of my hypothyroidism. My nails are becoming stronger, even my back pain from a herniated disc has subsided! Will stay on this product!

Marvelous.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jan 24, 2009

My skin is glowing, my hair is thick, my nails are strong, I just cannot believe I'm just finding out about this product. Sheeesss. Buy it folks, especially the ladies with FPB like me, you will see the difference this product makes on your hair.

Miracle for sore knees

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Jan 30, 2015

I can't praise this product highly enough. My elderly mother says that she can walk all day without getting sore knees, and I've found that it has also banished the pain of my own sore knee as if by magic. I think we'll both be taking this daily for the rest of our lives. PS I think the drops have a definite advantage over the tablets even though they have an unpleasant taste. Just make sure you mix them with a drink as instructed when you start. Over time, though, you'll become inured to the smell/taste and won't notice it at all. It's amazing what 6 little drops a day can accomplish.

African American Hair - WORKS!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 04, 2008

My daughter and I have been using this product for 4 months now and we have seen great results as far a hair growth and skin texture goes. We have African American hair and we have seen faster hair growth rate and the texture has improved greatly. Our hair feels more moisturized and silky. We take 10 drops per day in the morning on an empty stomach; this along with Biotin and MSM does it for us. We are very pleased with this product and will continue to reorder.

Noticed a difference after 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1695608 on Dec 18, 2009

I've been using this for the past 2 weeks, and I can already see a marked improvement in my skin texture and hair strength. Can't say much about nail benefits as I've always had strong nails. But my skin feels softer and looks plumper, and my hair has gotten stronger. Looks promising, can't wait to see further improvement over long-term use. I take 12 drops daily with pineapple juice

Thickens hair, good for nails

Posted by dav605 on Dec 06, 2007

My hair got very thick, even coarse, after taking this product for a years. Since hair grows at about ¾" a month, it takes a while to see the difference in your hair. I had split nails that no longer split. Most surprising to me was that I had a pinky toenail that grew back after being gone for many years.

Science supports it.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on May 29, 2012

This is probably just 1 critical piece of the puzzle to brittle nails,thinning hair and healthy skin. On its own, i did not see significant changes to my above mentioned symptoms. Probably require vitamins, collagen, herbs etc in combination.

Sells out so fast!

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

I can totally understand why. I can't live without this product. Because of weight training and other physical activities, I frequently get cracking sounds comin from my joints, especially my knees, when I bend them, etc. This has greatly reduced that and I like to think it's taking care of my tendon and cartilage issues. Hair loss is also under control (after years of unsuccessful remedies!) and skin no longer breaking out.. I have to say this and Biotin is really helping all that.