Interesting compound

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Feels quite different from other supplements - more medical/medicine sense from it. After trying it out for a month I have lowered my dose to 4 drops every 4th day since this feel "right" to me. Upon starting to take this compound it immediately regulated my bowels for the better (interesting and unlikely to be placebo since I was NOT looking for this effect) and I have proceeded to see difference in facial skin surface which is definitely smoother after taking it for a month. I take it with Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate and Sodium Ascorbate. Note: I took these before I started the ch-OSA but the effects I'm seeing might have to do with synergy between them. Also, the Sodium Ascorbate is taken apart from the others.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1048702 on Dec 23, 2010

I recommend to all. My hair has again become elastic and shiny! And this for three weeks! I'll buy it again!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Biosil for almost 3 months, and my hair feels stronger and looks healthier than ever. Regular hair loss has slowed down and I can see considerable new growth and a definite overall improvement. I'll keep using it, definitely. It did make me a little constipated. Update (11/3/11): I stopped taking Biosil for a month looking to give my system a rest, and I started losing hair like never before. I went back to using Biosil regularly. I'm taking sveral other supplements at the same time, and it's hard to say which is doing what or to isolate the effects (positive or negative) of each. Sadly, and inspite of my efforts, I cannot say my condition has reversed.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Jan 26, 2010

I've been taking this for 2 months, and I notice a HUGE difference in my knees! I've worked in the ski industry for the past 15 years and my knees show it. This product really helped my knees feel much better. AND my skin looks younger!

It works--

Posted by Reviewer2971021 on Aug 18, 2010

it isn't magic in a bottle or anything for me, but my hair is in fact growing faster and thicker/stronger than before I began using it. I will stick with it for a year in order to get the results I seek. The taste is very strong/unpleasant in water but I find the tiniest bit of any kind of juice totally masks it. The taste isn't as offensive as many of the reviews say if you are used to taking rather foul-tasting supplements or multi-vitamins.

Improves tendonitis/tennis elbow

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Nov 05, 2010

My wife has had pain in her elbows off and on for nearly two years. She has been taking biosil for 6-8 weeks, and she says it is making a difference on the elbow pain. Further, she thinks her hair (stopped falling out), nails and skin are better.

Biosil works for me

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Jul 13, 2008

I have used this product for several months. I am 54 and a weekend athlete. I use it to relieve general aches in my knees from workouts and runs. I am not nearly as stiff when I use it, but if I forget to use it the second day I of not using it I really notice it in my knees and shoulders.

taking for skin benefits at 42 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 5 drops 2x/day. Mixing in a small amount of warm water before adding a bit of cold oj is working fine to dissolve it and mask the taste. I tried it this a.m. with a different juice and it was not tasty. lol but in general it's not meant to be savored like wine so if you slug it down it isn't as bad as other users have made it sound. As for the results, it's only been a couple of weeks. But I do think I am beginning to see some improvement in overall texture of my face and a nice subtle glow, and no digestive upset or acne, etc. side effects. I am also taking New Chapter's Wholemega wild salmon oil, the combination seems to be working. Hope to see increased benefits over time. Will continue to take.

bones

Posted by Reviewer2643949 on Jul 20, 2011

This is the 2nd lot I have ordered. And my last bone density test showed that bones had improved a bit. Am sure it is due to taking BioSil

Using for nearly 3 months - no significant change yet

Posted by Reviewer1596280 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought this product for my skin, am 35 and appear younger but have mild wrinkles & pigmentation on my face. After nearly 3 months of use, no change in my face appearance. I think my nails have gone a bit stronger but I wouldn't pay that amount just for stronger nails. I'll try this product for 6 months - If it won't deliver, will cease to buy.