Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Jan 26, 2010

I've been taking this for 2 months, and I notice a HUGE difference in my knees! I've worked in the ski industry for the past 15 years and my knees show it. This product really helped my knees feel much better. AND my skin looks younger!

Improves tendonitis/tennis elbow

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Nov 05, 2010

My wife has had pain in her elbows off and on for nearly two years. She has been taking biosil for 6-8 weeks, and she says it is making a difference on the elbow pain. Further, she thinks her hair (stopped falling out), nails and skin are better.

taking for skin benefits at 42 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 5 drops 2x/day. Mixing in a small amount of warm water before adding a bit of cold oj is working fine to dissolve it and mask the taste. I tried it this a.m. with a different juice and it was not tasty. lol but in general it's not meant to be savored like wine so if you slug it down it isn't as bad as other users have made it sound. As for the results, it's only been a couple of weeks. But I do think I am beginning to see some improvement in overall texture of my face and a nice subtle glow, and no digestive upset or acne, etc. side effects. I am also taking New Chapter's Wholemega wild salmon oil, the combination seems to be working. Hope to see increased benefits over time. Will continue to take.

bones

Posted by Reviewer2643949 on Jul 20, 2011

This is the 2nd lot I have ordered. And my last bone density test showed that bones had improved a bit. Am sure it is due to taking BioSil

works slowly

Posted by 5575585819884361640 on May 15, 2016

I don't know about wrinkles yet. but noticing improvement on joints pain

Doesn't turn back time or reduce wrinkles. There are better products

Posted by FightingFatigue on Dec 03, 2016

AGEING: I used it religiously for over a year and the ageing process marched on. There has been no improvement in fine lines or wrinkles and my face looks older than when I started. I switched to collagen + C and saw an improvement after a month or so. For hair growth I found 5000 mg of biotin to be more effective than biosil. ARTHRITIS: I also tried it on my dog and it was no help for osteoarthritis. TASTE: It has a very strong unpleasant fishy taste so it needs to be consumed in a smoothie or swallow it quickly and follow it immediately with food

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Dec 22, 2011

It is proven that my hair is thicker, healthier and grows fast. Haven't noticed anything for my nails and skin but I will keep taking it since my hair was thinning but not anymore!

Interesting compound

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Feels quite different from other supplements - more medical/medicine sense from it. After trying it out for a month I have lowered my dose to 4 drops every 4th day since this feel "right" to me. Upon starting to take this compound it immediately regulated my bowels for the better (interesting and unlikely to be placebo since I was NOT looking for this effect) and I have proceeded to see difference in facial skin surface which is definitely smoother after taking it for a month. I take it with Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate and Sodium Ascorbate. Note: I took these before I started the ch-OSA but the effects I'm seeing might have to do with synergy between them. Also, the Sodium Ascorbate is taken apart from the others.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1048702 on Dec 23, 2010

I recommend to all. My hair has again become elastic and shiny! And this for three weeks! I'll buy it again!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Biosil for almost 3 months, and my hair feels stronger and looks healthier than ever. Regular hair loss has slowed down and I can see considerable new growth and a definite overall improvement. I'll keep using it, definitely. It did make me a little constipated. Update (11/3/11): I stopped taking Biosil for a month looking to give my system a rest, and I started losing hair like never before. I went back to using Biosil regularly. I'm taking sveral other supplements at the same time, and it's hard to say which is doing what or to isolate the effects (positive or negative) of each. Sadly, and inspite of my efforts, I cannot say my condition has reversed.