BioSil

Posted by Reviewer2943678 on Oct 27, 2014

I can tell a difference in the shine of my hair and how fast my nails are growing.

horrible

Posted by Taniana on Sep 10, 2014

couldn't take it because of smell :( threw it off

Outstanding Product!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Aug 04, 2014

My partner had to freeze off some warts but unfortunately was left with some scarring from the blisters. Since taking this every day in water for one and a half months, the scars are almost completely gone. The effects of this product on skin is truly amazing. Highly recommend!

It takes time but it works

Posted by 5061323011825198528 on Jul 02, 2014

After using it for two months, my nails are definitely stronger and I feel that my skin is smoother. I also noticed that my hair is stronger.

Excellent for joint repair

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 24, 2014

Seems to be working a miracle on my shoulder. I had previous rotator cuff injuries that seemed to be resurfacing as well as severe arthritis in both shoulders. Physical therapy was only helping minimally, but the addition of BioSil (10 drops daily) has resulted in remarkable changes. My mobility is returning as well as range of motion.

strong hair

Posted by 5171880108160278438 on Jun 18, 2014

I have just been using it for about two weeks. But I do feel my hair stronger and so my nails. I hope my skin will be better as well! I would recommend it!

too soon to tell

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Jun 18, 2014

Been taking for a while in pill form but don't see anything dramatic. I'm waiting to see if this liquid does anything but i do so many other things that I can say this is doing it. I guess it can't hurt.

Awesome product

Posted by 5565763109127706301 on Jun 06, 2014

Ordered my 3rd bottle. The biggest change I noticed is that after about 2 months of use, I had a lot of new hair sprouting out of my head. This was amazing, since I'm a big skeptic by nature. The new hair keeps growing and I also noticed I have less hair falling out, which is great since I often dye my hair and it affects it's health. I didn't notice any change to my nails and I use different products for my skin so it's hard to tell.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1513031 on Jun 05, 2014

Llevo unas semanas tomándolo, parece que me crece más el pelo.

BioSil drops

Posted by 5504646041819024420 on May 27, 2014

This product has made a difference.I have noticed my hair is softer my skin looks better re the skin tone is even redness has reduced and also looks like the lines on my forehead not as noticable.Re nails not much change there so far.