Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

African American Hair - WORKS!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 04, 2008

My daughter and I have been using this product for 4 months now and we have seen great results as far a hair growth and skin texture goes. We have African American hair and we have seen faster hair growth rate and the texture has improved greatly. Our hair feels more moisturized and silky. We take 10 drops per day in the morning on an empty stomach; this along with Biotin and MSM does it for us. We are very pleased with this product and will continue to reorder.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 10, 2007

This is a great product, I have seen a great improvement in my hair....which never looked healthy because of my hypothyroidism. My nails are becoming stronger, even my back pain from a herniated disc has subsided! Will stay on this product!

love

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I have taken Neocell collagen powder for 1 bottle. Of course it is marvelous. BUT I TELL YA! after I add this, it enhance the Neocell even more! Consuming Neocell collagen alone gets rid my acne scar after 1 bottle. with this addition, 2 weeks! 2 weeks! the scars have gone! WOW

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Biosil for almost 3 months, and my hair feels stronger and looks healthier than ever. Regular hair loss has slowed down and I can see considerable new growth and a definite overall improvement. I'll keep using it, definitely. It did make me a little constipated. Update (11/3/11): I stopped taking Biosil for a month looking to give my system a rest, and I started losing hair like never before. I went back to using Biosil regularly. I'm taking sveral other supplements at the same time, and it's hard to say which is doing what or to isolate the effects (positive or negative) of each. Sadly, and inspite of my efforts, I cannot say my condition has reversed.

Interesting compound

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Feels quite different from other supplements - more medical/medicine sense from it. After trying it out for a month I have lowered my dose to 4 drops every 4th day since this feel "right" to me. Upon starting to take this compound it immediately regulated my bowels for the better (interesting and unlikely to be placebo since I was NOT looking for this effect) and I have proceeded to see difference in facial skin surface which is definitely smoother after taking it for a month. I take it with Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate and Sodium Ascorbate. Note: I took these before I started the ch-OSA but the effects I'm seeing might have to do with synergy between them. Also, the Sodium Ascorbate is taken apart from the others.