It works--

Posted by Reviewer2971021 on Aug 18, 2010

it isn't magic in a bottle or anything for me, but my hair is in fact growing faster and thicker/stronger than before I began using it. I will stick with it for a year in order to get the results I seek. The taste is very strong/unpleasant in water but I find the tiniest bit of any kind of juice totally masks it. The taste isn't as offensive as many of the reviews say if you are used to taking rather foul-tasting supplements or multi-vitamins.

does what it says

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Dec 31, 2012

my hair started growing back and skin improved even though i only took 5 drops once a day in the morning. but only 4 stars because it tastes HORRIBLE!

works slowly

Posted by 5575585819884361640 on May 15, 2016

I don't know about wrinkles yet. but noticing improvement on joints pain

Using for nearly 3 months - no significant change yet

Posted by Reviewer1596280 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought this product for my skin, am 35 and appear younger but have mild wrinkles & pigmentation on my face. After nearly 3 months of use, no change in my face appearance. I think my nails have gone a bit stronger but I wouldn't pay that amount just for stronger nails. I'll try this product for 6 months - If it won't deliver, will cease to buy.

Happy in Rain Country

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Feb 27, 2012

Prior to puberty (many, many, many moons ago) I had medium weight, thick hair, but since then, my hair has continually & gradually thinned, & now in addition has become very fine. A very discouraging situation, with no doctor or anyone else providing a a satisfactory solution. This is the only product that has produced a difference - a clearly visible one, and non-toxic as well. Will definitely continue to use it.

Take with orange juice!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

I still cannot get used to the fact that the horrid rotten fish smell and taste of this great product can be totally masked by taking with half an inch of orange juice. Try it, it completely disappears: bit of juice in a glass, put drops, shake and drink. I then I add another half an inch of juice to wash the remnants of the BioSil in the glass, shake, drink, perfect!

Makes a huge difference in days

Posted by 5661727058246421620 on Dec 28, 2013

When I take this for a few days my nails become noticeably stronger. I don't have many wrinkles or age marks, but my skin looks brighter, especially under the eyes. It tastes DISGUSTING, like mouldy cold fish, but I just mix it in with my coconut yoghurt in the morning, then I can't taste it at all.

thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1883342 on Jul 31, 2011

the original formula of BioSil is BACK! My hair growing! PLEASE do not ever change the formula again

Makes my skin look plumped up

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

I think this product really works to help my complexion look healthier. I look well-rested and my skin looks plumper than before.

Outstanding Product!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Aug 04, 2014

My partner had to freeze off some warts but unfortunately was left with some scarring from the blisters. Since taking this every day in water for one and a half months, the scars are almost completely gone. The effects of this product on skin is truly amazing. Highly recommend!