Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

First wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2380750 on Aug 04, 2011

I’ve been using BioSil nearly half a year. I tried this only because it was highly recommended by my home country’s` dermatologists. Just after I had my 27th birthday I had some tragic invents in my life (lot of crying, sorrow, worries) and less than a week I developed fine lines under my eyes. As I’m still so young I hoped BioSil would help but unfortunately it had no effect on my wrinkles. But it made a difference with my hair. When more than 10 years I have had hair up to my waist (that is as long as it grows) then now it has grown about 1,5 - 2 inches more. This IS impressive! I keep using BioSil and hope that I can get rid of those first lines :) UPDATE: I have to raise it up to 5 stars. I don’t see much change in my skin but it makes my hair and nails grow like crazy!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2366256 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered this product on advice that it would help my hair stop breaking off. I've been using it for a few weeks, and I can't say for sure if my hair is better, but my knee sure does not hurt anymore!

African American Hair - WORKS!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 04, 2008

My daughter and I have been using this product for 4 months now and we have seen great results as far a hair growth and skin texture goes. We have African American hair and we have seen faster hair growth rate and the texture has improved greatly. Our hair feels more moisturized and silky. We take 10 drops per day in the morning on an empty stomach; this along with Biotin and MSM does it for us. We are very pleased with this product and will continue to reorder.

Thickens hair, good for nails

Posted by dav605 on Dec 06, 2007

My hair got very thick, even coarse, after taking this product for a years. Since hair grows at about ¾" a month, it takes a while to see the difference in your hair. I had split nails that no longer split. Most surprising to me was that I had a pinky toenail that grew back after being gone for many years.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Jan 26, 2010

I've been taking this for 2 months, and I notice a HUGE difference in my knees! I've worked in the ski industry for the past 15 years and my knees show it. This product really helped my knees feel much better. AND my skin looks younger!