Biosil works for me

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Jul 13, 2008

I have used this product for several months. I am 54 and a weekend athlete. I use it to relieve general aches in my knees from workouts and runs. I am not nearly as stiff when I use it, but if I forget to use it the second day I of not using it I really notice it in my knees and shoulders.

It works--

Posted by Reviewer2971021 on Aug 18, 2010

it isn't magic in a bottle or anything for me, but my hair is in fact growing faster and thicker/stronger than before I began using it. I will stick with it for a year in order to get the results I seek. The taste is very strong/unpleasant in water but I find the tiniest bit of any kind of juice totally masks it. The taste isn't as offensive as many of the reviews say if you are used to taking rather foul-tasting supplements or multi-vitamins.

does what it says

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Dec 31, 2012

my hair started growing back and skin improved even though i only took 5 drops once a day in the morning. but only 4 stars because it tastes HORRIBLE!

Doesn't turn back time or reduce wrinkles. There are better products

Posted by FightingFatigue on Dec 03, 2016

AGEING: I used it religiously for over a year and the ageing process marched on. There has been no improvement in fine lines or wrinkles and my face looks older than when I started. I switched to collagen + C and saw an improvement after a month or so. For hair growth I found 5000 mg of biotin to be more effective than biosil. ARTHRITIS: I also tried it on my dog and it was no help for osteoarthritis. TASTE: It has a very strong unpleasant fishy taste so it needs to be consumed in a smoothie or swallow it quickly and follow it immediately with food

Using for nearly 3 months - no significant change yet

Posted by Reviewer1596280 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought this product for my skin, am 35 and appear younger but have mild wrinkles & pigmentation on my face. After nearly 3 months of use, no change in my face appearance. I think my nails have gone a bit stronger but I wouldn't pay that amount just for stronger nails. I'll try this product for 6 months - If it won't deliver, will cease to buy.

Happy in Rain Country

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Feb 27, 2012

Prior to puberty (many, many, many moons ago) I had medium weight, thick hair, but since then, my hair has continually & gradually thinned, & now in addition has become very fine. A very discouraging situation, with no doctor or anyone else providing a a satisfactory solution. This is the only product that has produced a difference - a clearly visible one, and non-toxic as well. Will definitely continue to use it.

Take with orange juice!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

I still cannot get used to the fact that the horrid rotten fish smell and taste of this great product can be totally masked by taking with half an inch of orange juice. Try it, it completely disappears: bit of juice in a glass, put drops, shake and drink. I then I add another half an inch of juice to wash the remnants of the BioSil in the glass, shake, drink, perfect!

Makes a huge difference in days

Posted by 5661727058246421620 on Dec 28, 2013

When I take this for a few days my nails become noticeably stronger. I don't have many wrinkles or age marks, but my skin looks brighter, especially under the eyes. It tastes DISGUSTING, like mouldy cold fish, but I just mix it in with my coconut yoghurt in the morning, then I can't taste it at all.

thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1883342 on Jul 31, 2011

the original formula of BioSil is BACK! My hair growing! PLEASE do not ever change the formula again

excellent

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jun 06, 2016

This works for long term,My skin is much firmer and also almost all the ridges on my mineral deplered fingernails are gone.Use it for a minimum of 3-4 months .don't give up too early..