Take with orange juice!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

I still cannot get used to the fact that the horrid rotten fish smell and taste of this great product can be totally masked by taking with half an inch of orange juice. Try it, it completely disappears: bit of juice in a glass, put drops, shake and drink. I then I add another half an inch of juice to wash the remnants of the BioSil in the glass, shake, drink, perfect!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Dec 22, 2011

It is proven that my hair is thicker, healthier and grows fast. Haven't noticed anything for my nails and skin but I will keep taking it since my hair was thinning but not anymore!

Great Product with multiple functions

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Nov 09, 2009

Silica helps your skin, hair, nails, bones, and was recently shown to reduce the risk of dementia. It is safe, cheap, and vegan.... what is not to love!! It tastes a bit funky, but not terrible. The droplets are cheaper than the tablets, so it's your call.

My nails are hard for the first time in my life

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Oct 23, 2007

Biosil is one of the few things I've used in my life that I have seen results with very quickly. Biosil in combination with L-Proline has made my nails hard as a rock and my connective tissues are strong. The reason I know it works is because when I stopped taking the two together my nails reverted back to being their flabby and scaly selves.

Tendonopathy

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Mar 31, 2007

After being misdiagnosed by my physician, I looked up my symptoms on the internet and found out that what I had was tendonopathy and not tendonitis. Anyway, for weeks I couldn't move my thumb accross the palm of my hand, after only one week of taking biosil I notice a dramatic improvement, 3 weeks later I had full movility of my thumb. Thank you Biosil!!!

bones

Posted by Reviewer2643949 on Jul 20, 2011

This is the 2nd lot I have ordered. And my last bone density test showed that bones had improved a bit. Am sure it is due to taking BioSil

Great Product, Awful Taste

Posted by Reviewer2998760 on Feb 18, 2012

I love the BioSil tablets, but they were out so I tried the drops. Straight out of the bottle it was horrible tasting. Trying to hide it in juice, but next time I'll only get the capsules.

thank goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1883342 on Jul 31, 2011

the original formula of BioSil is BACK! My hair growing! PLEASE do not ever change the formula again

Makes a huge difference in days

Posted by 5661727058246421620 on Dec 28, 2013

When I take this for a few days my nails become noticeably stronger. I don't have many wrinkles or age marks, but my skin looks brighter, especially under the eyes. It tastes DISGUSTING, like mouldy cold fish, but I just mix it in with my coconut yoghurt in the morning, then I can't taste it at all.

Makes my skin look plumped up

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

I think this product really works to help my complexion look healthier. I look well-rested and my skin looks plumper than before.