Happy in Rain Country

Posted by Reviewer2818407 on Feb 27, 2012

Prior to puberty (many, many, many moons ago) I had medium weight, thick hair, but since then, my hair has continually & gradually thinned, & now in addition has become very fine. A very discouraging situation, with no doctor or anyone else providing a a satisfactory solution. This is the only product that has produced a difference - a clearly visible one, and non-toxic as well. Will definitely continue to use it.

Take with orange juice!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

I still cannot get used to the fact that the horrid rotten fish smell and taste of this great product can be totally masked by taking with half an inch of orange juice. Try it, it completely disappears: bit of juice in a glass, put drops, shake and drink. I then I add another half an inch of juice to wash the remnants of the BioSil in the glass, shake, drink, perfect!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Dec 22, 2011

It is proven that my hair is thicker, healthier and grows fast. Haven't noticed anything for my nails and skin but I will keep taking it since my hair was thinning but not anymore!

Great Product with multiple functions

Posted by Reviewer1397836 on Nov 09, 2009

Silica helps your skin, hair, nails, bones, and was recently shown to reduce the risk of dementia. It is safe, cheap, and vegan.... what is not to love!! It tastes a bit funky, but not terrible. The droplets are cheaper than the tablets, so it's your call.

My nails are hard for the first time in my life

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Oct 23, 2007

Biosil is one of the few things I've used in my life that I have seen results with very quickly. Biosil in combination with L-Proline has made my nails hard as a rock and my connective tissues are strong. The reason I know it works is because when I stopped taking the two together my nails reverted back to being their flabby and scaly selves.

Tendonopathy

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Mar 31, 2007

After being misdiagnosed by my physician, I looked up my symptoms on the internet and found out that what I had was tendonopathy and not tendonitis. Anyway, for weeks I couldn't move my thumb accross the palm of my hand, after only one week of taking biosil I notice a dramatic improvement, 3 weeks later I had full movility of my thumb. Thank you Biosil!!!

does what it says

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Dec 31, 2012

my hair started growing back and skin improved even though i only took 5 drops once a day in the morning. but only 4 stars because it tastes HORRIBLE!

Great Product, Awful Taste

Posted by Reviewer2998760 on Feb 18, 2012

I love the BioSil tablets, but they were out so I tried the drops. Straight out of the bottle it was horrible tasting. Trying to hide it in juice, but next time I'll only get the capsules.

Nasty taste!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

There's a reason they recommend taking this with juice. The taste is so nasty, and I'm usually not picky about that! I'm sure the product is excellent, if you can get it down. When I took the capsule form, it worked very well!! I mistakenly ordered the liquid - I won't do that again.

Great Product-Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1697897 on Aug 05, 2009

I purchased this product to help thicken up my hair which had gotten thinner due to an illness. I've only been on it for 3 weeks and I can tell that my hair is much fuller. Also my nails are growing and seem stronger. No side effects and quick results, I will continue to take this product. As for iHerb they are wonderful as always. Great prices and SUPER SUPER fast shipping. Thank you iHerb!!!