Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Marvelous.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jan 24, 2009

My skin is glowing, my hair is thick, my nails are strong, I just cannot believe I'm just finding out about this product. Sheeesss. Buy it folks, especially the ladies with FPB like me, you will see the difference this product makes on your hair.

love

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

I have taken Neocell collagen powder for 1 bottle. Of course it is marvelous. BUT I TELL YA! after I add this, it enhance the Neocell even more! Consuming Neocell collagen alone gets rid my acne scar after 1 bottle. with this addition, 2 weeks! 2 weeks! the scars have gone! WOW

Powerhouse Joint tissue support

Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013

OMG!! i love this stuff, and notice when i dont put it in my recovery drink daily,,, the difference is without it ... achy knees, and hips... with it... no aches!! 6 drops daily in the post recovery drink and whalaaa... i am back to training next day recovered from past workout. i train, 10-12 hours per week plus a bike ride and a 3-5 mile run over the weekend!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Nov 03, 2011

I've been using Biosil for almost 3 months, and my hair feels stronger and looks healthier than ever. Regular hair loss has slowed down and I can see considerable new growth and a definite overall improvement. I'll keep using it, definitely. It did make me a little constipated. Update (11/3/11): I stopped taking Biosil for a month looking to give my system a rest, and I started losing hair like never before. I went back to using Biosil regularly. I'm taking sveral other supplements at the same time, and it's hard to say which is doing what or to isolate the effects (positive or negative) of each. Sadly, and inspite of my efforts, I cannot say my condition has reversed.

Interesting compound

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jan 06, 2012

Feels quite different from other supplements - more medical/medicine sense from it. After trying it out for a month I have lowered my dose to 4 drops every 4th day since this feel "right" to me. Upon starting to take this compound it immediately regulated my bowels for the better (interesting and unlikely to be placebo since I was NOT looking for this effect) and I have proceeded to see difference in facial skin surface which is definitely smoother after taking it for a month. I take it with Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate and Sodium Ascorbate. Note: I took these before I started the ch-OSA but the effects I'm seeing might have to do with synergy between them. Also, the Sodium Ascorbate is taken apart from the others.