Love, love, love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3201461 on Jan 26, 2011

Love love love this product! I'm in the perimenopausal stage of my life and my nails and hair have taken a turn for the worse. I have tried everything under the sun to supplement for it and finally.....finally a friend mentioned this product to me and said use it just like the bottle says for 30 days and you'll see a difference. Well I'm writting to tell you that she was right. My hair stopped falling out right away. My hair and nails are growing like weeds. I have to get my hair and nails done more often now but who cares....Love, love, love this produce

love this supplement

Posted by Reviewer2108890 on Jan 25, 2011

I've been taking this as directed for several months now and have seen a remarkable improvement in my knees. I'm a runner and have had some knee issues (arthritic changes, bursitis, etc.) in the past. I truly believe this collagen generator is effective.

Best product ever!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 29, 2010

This stuff has helped my hair to be stronger and to stop falling out. I am thrilled with this product.

BioSil

Posted by Reviewer3079929 on Sep 14, 2010

I find BioSil works for me very well. My nails have finally started to grow after 5 years of trying everything on the market. I would highly recommend it to anyone having problems with the fingernails. I-herb is a great company that gets your order to you faster then any other company I have purchased items from.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2947611 on Nov 03, 2010

Does what it says it does! My skin looks fantastic and my hair is thicker and stronger :)

Effective, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1226688 on Mar 16, 2011

My nails became stronger within a couple of weeks, so I expect that the silica is being absorbed by my body &, hopefully, is being used in building connective tissue. This is the only supplement I have taken that has produced a noticeable physical effect. Uunfortunately, the price is very high, about a dollar per day for one person with shipping to Canada factored in. It seems rather than reduce the cost, Natural Factors continued with the high price after it acquired the product rights.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2407737 on Feb 19, 2011

My GYN recommends this to post-menopausal women instead of Fosamax. I find it definitely has reduced inflammation of the ligaments that I otherwise incurred (I am a shiatsu therapist and use my elbows quite a bit). Also has toughened my nails.

Looking good.

Posted by Reviewer2140796 on Nov 23, 2011

I have only been taking Biosil for 2 weeks and I can already see the difference in my skin. Wrinkles disappearing and facial skin has regained it pliability. I am post menopausal, so I thought there was no hope. Thank you!

No Obvious improvement

Posted by Reviewer2628573 on Dec 14, 2011

Just started about a month and it seem not as effective as the power collagen I & II in other brands.

BIOSIL

Posted by 5647678541552810613 on Dec 17, 2014

I have not really seen much improvement. Only I felt my nails a bit stronger but my hair is still dull and falls easily.