July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

soybean oil taste like it went bad

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 09, 2013

I do not understand why supplement companies use oils that can so easily become rancid. The rest of the ingredients look fine. But, when I cut open the capsule to test the freshness, both I and my boyfriend were sicked by the taste that worsened by the second. Natural Factors does make other good products like biosil which I'll continue to use despite this poorly formulated supplement. I'll stick with eating real blueberries for now.

No marked improvement.

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Oct 30, 2008

I take 3 pills 3X a day and I'm still slow and dumb. I know this takes time to improve concentration, but I think wild blueberry extracts will work better.

didn't do much of anything for me

Posted by Reviewer1135647 on Apr 20, 2009

and the shipping with IHERB was super slow. so averall this gets a one star.