Good bluerich

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Feb 25, 2016

Bought them 1st for a friend of my wife for her eyes. She was saying good things about natural factors blueberry so I bought these for myself.Highly recommended.

Good For You

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jan 25, 2016

Natural Factors is a good product line and this antioxidant is good for you.

Effective

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Nov 17, 2015

This is my 9th bottle already. As being a clerk, I am sitting in front of computer and facing monitor at least 8 hours per day. After taking the soft gels, I'm not suffering eye dryness anymore. That's why I repurchase this again and again. 由於工作需長時間面對電腦,服用此膠囊後, 雙眼不再感到乾, 所以才不停回購,已經第九瓶了

reordered this item

Posted by 5590775627866321527 on Sep 14, 2015

I take one soft gel of Blue Rich with my breakfast for my eyesight and as an antioxidant, have had no bad reaction.

Blueberyy

Posted by 5018217896810539192 on Jun 07, 2015

The color of these capsules is dark blue, show it is possible, that they contain what is claimed. Do they have effect, time shows.

tasty and healthy

Posted by 4714581157278223732 on May 11, 2015

recommended.

이거 언제 주문할수 있나요?When can I order this again?(South Korea) so sad....

Posted by 5706519703215414678 on Feb 16, 2015

이거 먹으면 눈도 덜 피로하고 너무 좋아요. 시력이 안 좋아서 늘 안구 건강에 관심이 많고, 블루베리 주스도 자주 챙겨먹는데..이거랑 같이 먹으면 더 좋더라고요. 주문하고 싶은데,왜 주문이 안되죠?? 소..젤리?그것때문에 그런건지..너무 어이없네요,왜 이런 터무니없이 멍청한 규제 따위가 있는지...국내에서는 이런것 만들지도 못하고, 믿을수도 없고,효능도 별로...비타민강국 미국 따라가려면 몇년은 지나야할텐데.......정말 짜증나네요. I love this blueberry tablets. It surely helps my eyes feel less tired...love love it. I wish I can order this again sooon...I hope.

good product

Posted by 5154061042300880601 on Jan 02, 2015

hoping will help eye sight

Blue Rich Blueberry concentrate

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Dec 24, 2014

I've been taking this pill together with Doctor's Best Luteine to help with my eyes. I got my eyes worn out from computer and suffered dry, tired eyes sensitive to light. After a month of taking these products I can confirm that they work and help the eyes. First effect I noticed in a couple of days. Best thing is to take these products in the morning so that eyes can last thru the day. If my review was helpful, please press Yes below.

Generally good for you

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

Our family takes blueberry extract all the time. Blueberry extract is really good for the eyes. I can feel my eyes are less tired by the end of the work day, which I always spend at a computer monitor.