Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

I no longer need artificial tears ege drops

Posted by 4838775862941508835 on Oct 20, 2012

About 2 year, my eyes feel dry occasionally and I need to use artificial tears eye drops. The situation has gone bad about 3-4 months ago, I need eye drops daily. I bought 4 bottles of this blueberry softgels, after I have finished about one and a half bottle (about 5 softgels a day), I no longer need artificial tears eye drops. 約2年,我的眼睛偶爾感到乾燥,我需要使用人工淚液眼藥水。大約3-4個月前情況比以前更壞,我需要每天用眼藥水幾次。我買了4瓶這blueberry concentrate後,食了約一瓶半,大慨每天3至5粒,我不再需要人工淚液眼藥水。

Help health

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Feb 27, 2011

This product to help my 88-year-old mother and help put the spirit of the eye vision. She likes the product, will continue to buy.

One of the best antioxidants!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Nov 01, 2007

An easy way to get this powerhouse antioxidant into my system. Of course, love to eat blueberries, but not always possible, so am glad I have this excellent alternative to fill in the gaps.

Great Product for Memory, Energy and Digestion!!

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I started using this product over four months ago and this is the second time I'm ordering it. I think it works well for boosting energy memory, focus and concentration. Not as great as ginkgo biloba, gota kola or ginseng for mental and physical energy, but still good nonetheless. The effects in the energy department have tapered off just a bit since I first started using, so maybe I'm a little immune to it. But, it still helps my digestion quite a bit. Even when I don't take digestive or gluten enzymes I still feel as though I did when I take the BlueRich Super Strength Blueberry. I suffer from bloating and other symptoms of gluten intolerance and the blueberry is amazing! I had read where blueberry helps with digestion, and this product certainly proves it. I will definitely continue to buy this product as long as they are making it. It's very reasonable in price with great benefits.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2069292 on Nov 06, 2010

My eyesight seems to have improved after taking this for the past 2 years. It is a great value product compared to what you can buy at Holland & Barrett in Ireland.