Kids love this!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

My boys love these and they have no problems taking them at all - they don't complain about them being "tart" either. Excellent value for money!

Tastes good, use caution

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Jul 11, 2012

I am currently giving these to my kids. It's interesting that rose hips are listed in the ingredients but not the nutritional info, but I see that as a good thing. Use caution, since this is an unbuffered Vit C product and it's a chewable. I serve them prior to meals so that it will get "washed down" as I don't want the ascorbic acid sitting in the mouth where it etches tooth enamel.

Natural Factors C 500

Posted by Reviewer1755880 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product! Favorite chewable C.

Magnesium Powder

Posted by Reviewer1822818 on Apr 02, 2009

I love this stuff. I add it to my water bottle and it is great. All the flavors are tasty.

새콤달콤...비타민C를 먹기에는 그만이에요~~

Posted by Reviewer1896095 on Oct 20, 2012

다양한 맛이 섞여있는 제품인데.. 새콤달콤..비타민 C를 부담없이 섭취할수 있는 제품이에요.. 다른 맛들로 구성된것도 있던데... 재구매 의사 100%입니다!!!

Great value!

Posted by 5279121703126677685 on Sep 10, 2013

This is the best price on these vitamin C's that I have found. My kids love the taste!

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2240248 on May 13, 2008

there are four of us in our family and all of us love the flavor of these mixed fruit vitamin c wafers. there are three flavors combos to choose, although honestly we can't tell which is which--which is fine because they're all very tasty! nice change from same old orange flavor. great value, too.

Great Chewable!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Feb 04, 2010

I just love these vitamins and have trouble not taking more than I need :)

Natural Factors Chewable C's

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jan 09, 2009

We've tried all the flavors and this is our favorite as it has them all! We love them as "dessert" for all meals....leaves a good taste in your mouth, is better than actually having a dessert, and it's an easy way to take C's.

Tasty