Natural Factors, HerbalFactors, Panax Ginseng, 60 Softgels

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

It seems to keep my blood sugar levels level. I am starting to lose weight finally.

Very good Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 29, 2010

I've been using this for 3 weeks, and like it very much. I take them at night. At age 60, it is a nice sexual boost. It's probably a good energy boost if you take it in the morning.

CA Meyer standard. Hard to find.

Posted by Reviewer1917779 on Jul 21, 2010

I have taken Ginseng daily for over 45 years, 25 of those while living in Europe. It was almost impossible to know what you were buying when I first moved to US due to lack of a standard, and I had to have Ginseng sent here from Denmark. I'm glad to see that it is available here, at a price that seems reasonable.

Vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1365068 on Apr 27, 2010

Wow! This stuff is so potent, I take one every other day. Never have felt so energetic, alive, and clear minded, but without the jitters. Get ready to accomplish a lot of projects in a short amount of time. And even though I am in good physical shape, this product sure has given me a huge energy boost!! C. Childs, N.W. Arkansas

Herb of Revival.

Posted by Reviewer2151667 on Jun 22, 2010

I am in 50s, I felt difference (a bit boost) on 2nd softgel cap. Now I take one capsule in morning and one in evening and feel that I have more energy and more stamina.