instant calcium

Posted by Reviewer1546213 on Dec 28, 2009

I have been very pleased with this brand. I dissolved one of the caplets in water to see if it would 'digest', and it dissolved almost instantly -- and that's in just plain water. The tablets are a reasonable size to swallow.

The right dose

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jun 24, 2009

Being osteopenic, in the past I've been advised to take mega doses of calcium which through off my mineral balance. Natural Factors is just right when it comes to keeping my body in balance and my teeth and nails show it!

Better than CitraCal

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Dec 16, 2007

The most dense calcium citrate available.

Absorbable Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

I have been diligent to take calcium for years. Finding the right one for my digestive system has been tough, but it seems that this one is working well for me. I thought that the capsules would be better for absorption but they have turned out not to be good for my IBS issues and these tablets are better.

natural factors is great!

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Dec 15, 2009

I trust all natural factors products. I have been using this for months and my calcium levels are good

Good Calcuim

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Sep 20, 2008

I really like this type of calcium as it is supposed to be better absorbed. I like that I don't have to take Magnesium or other things with it.

Good, dependable calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 01, 2012

I really like Natural Factors as a trustworthy brand. This is a good quality, well-absorbed form of calcium. It's not as fancy as some of the professional brands, but I like it as a cheaper alternative and will continue to buy it.

Natural Factors Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2566056 on Sep 09, 2011

Best form for absorption that I have found at a great price!

calcium

Posted by Reviewer2634642 on Jan 06, 2008

good product

Good Calcium with no extras

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016

Calcium Citrate is quite good absorbed and I like thar tablets are relatively small and easy to swallow, and you can have 700 mg of calcium in just 2 tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »