Joint Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

I took 3 gels per day and felt great. I thought I would try 2 per day and stretch it out, but no, I need 3 gels. My hip arthritis is in the capsule and it is hard for relief supplements to get deep inside there, but this product does. Really helps. I will keep this up. Use RAV 813 for your new orders. Thanks!

Priced To Perfection

Posted by 5232034786386564377 on Nov 03, 2012

Here in Oz the same tablets cost $40 for the same amount of tablets and they look identical. I order on monday and had my tablets on thursday.

Really Works.

Posted by Reviewer3209631 on Jul 15, 2012

Works.

kept me from debilitation!

Posted by crissy on Jun 28, 2012

This is a great product, and I have taken for several years. I have spondylolythesis, along with disc degeneration and disc bulges. For 2 years straight this product kept me from being debilitated and I was able to function more like a normal person. After that, it was in the product Monavie for a few years and my pain disappeared entirely! Recently however, the celadrin had been removed, so I currently drink Monavie and purchase the Celadrin as well, and it is a great combination leaving me more than just functioning, I can do things I have not done in years! Both products are anti-inflammatory, Celadrin, being esterfied fatty acids, is a natural way to combat inflammation instead of taking Advil or such which can eventually cause stomach bleeding. This anti-inflammatory response is the reason for it's positive results! Inflammation is what causes pain, and it also causes degenerative diseases as well. This would be a staple product for anyone with joint pains, or any pains for that matter.

Great for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2401590 on Mar 26, 2012

Wonderful for joints, I'm delaying knee replacement as long as possible and this is one of the supplements I'm taking every day (also taking Glucosamine MSM).

Celedrin

Posted by Reviewer2564775 on Feb 18, 2012

This product is great. Within minutes after I take a softgel my joint pain goes away or is lessened for at least 8 to 10 hours. Thanks

Celadrin Joint Health

Posted by Reviewer3336113 on Dec 06, 2011

I am well pleased at the results from taking these softgels. My joints seem to feel much better and I am able to maneuver better. Thank you .

Helpful Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Nov 22, 2011

My husband is taking this for joint pain and it appears to be helping.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2242033 on Oct 25, 2011

This product works to take away inflammation. I have told 4 people about this and it has worked for them also.

Celadrin is tops

Posted by Reviewer2759054 on Oct 24, 2011

I like Natural Factors Celadrin best because the softgels are so easy to swallow. Some brands are too large. It has made my joint pain disappear. I'll never be without it.