Great

Posted by 5199313123507781613 on Apr 15, 2015

I got this for my dad and one of his friend. After taking this for two weeks, his friend has never had the pain again. Before, he suffered from the pain regularly.

Wonderful For Leaky Senior Dog! Husband Taking it Too ( To lower BP)

Posted by Reviewer2622545 on Feb 25, 2015

My senior female dog had some urinary leakage problems. Did not like the drugs the vet put her on and I tried several natural and homeopathic remedies without much success. I learned from my elderly Mother that celery was good for urinary incontinence so I researched celery see, found this product and tried it with my doggie. It works wonders! Now she is dry 95% of the time and we can go much longer between potty breaks! I do much less laundry and I don't have to protect my furniture either! My husband's blood pressure was elevated and I know that celery is good for that so now he takes it for his B/P. We have yet to check on the B/P but I was so happy that I had celery seed to give to him too.

Un excelente producto

Posted by 5559577180000017557 on Jan 15, 2015

Mi experiencia personal con este producto es muy positiva. Después de dis semanas tomando dos capsulas diarias, mi tensión se ha reducido 3 puntos en la sistólica y 1 en la distólica.

Life Saver

Posted by 4945408640954223406 on Apr 06, 2014

Had a bout with Gout for 6 weeks taking all kinds of prescribed meds to no avail. Taking Celery Seed for 2 days cleared my pain symptons of gout and eventually all of the symptoms. Have taken it daily ever since.

Excellent for gout and general condition of inflammation!

Posted by 4646280681041635779 on Mar 14, 2014

I've been struggling with gout and general inflammation for years. This product really makes a difference. I didn't have immediate results, but after about a month of use, I walked and jumped around as if I were a young man again! That's an incredible feeling. Those suffering from gout will know exactly what I mean. To test it, I didn't reorder for a month and the aches and pains were back. After using it again for a while I have the same incredible feeling. I also had an unexpected windfall (in the bedroom!). It seems to increase my testosterone levels. A wonderful product.

Very happy with this product.

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

A good quality product, taking it for blood pressure. Yes, I would buy it again.

Celery Seed capsules

Posted by 4661165190693594825 on Jan 23, 2014

Excellent product -- hoping that this will lower my cholesterol levels. Easy to take and benefits are supposed to be great for arthritis and heart. Let's hope!!!

Great for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer3056645 on Nov 22, 2013

A good formula to take if you have high blood pressure would be, pomegranate, celery. cayenne pepper and turmeric.... one of each twice a day, this works great for me and keeps my BP down to a normal reading.

Miracle!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I can't say enough about Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150/90, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within a week of taking this product, my bp has dropped dramatically. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Natural Factors for producing such a wonderful product. Don't be fooled by other brands. I've used Celery Seed extract from other companies and it did nothing to help me.

for gout

Posted by 5655876424233696175 on Jul 08, 2012

my friend recommended these for my gout symptoms...they seem to ease the soreness in my feet..not sure if it cures it but i think it is working