Natural Factors, Celery Seed, Standardized Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract 85% 3nB

Posted by Reviewer1653188 on Mar 30, 2008

I have plantar fasciitis. While not a serious medical problem, it is painful and makes it difficult to stand or walk. Nothing touched the pain and sometimes the pain continued after going to bed, disturbing my sleep. I really didn't expect the 3nB to do anything either. Within 15 minutes of taking the first dose, the pain was almost gone, just a little tenderness remained. Within a few minutes, my heel started tingling and then began to feel warm. 3nB has many other beneficial effects. I have spread the word among friends that have arthritis and other chronically painful conditions, recommending I-Herb which has offered this product at the most reasonable price and has the fastest service. I'm still using 3nB months later and the plantar fasciitis is beginning to resolve. I was told that I could expect to be in pain with this for a year or longer. I think that I'll be able to return to normal activity in another month or so no thanks to "modern medicine".

Great for Gout and Arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2459381 on Mar 25, 2008

4 a day for 3 weeks with food and the gout in my right foot is gone. No more stiff hands. The pain and swelling of arthritis is gone as well. Better than any drug. It's hard to believe but this works like magic.

Celery Seed Extract - Great Diuretic

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Oct 09, 2008

I had read that celery seed can replace drugs like Lasix for controlling fluid retention and it works quite well without the side effects.

Blood pressure to normal

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Aug 12, 2007

Mildly high blood pressure went to 120/80. Noticably lower blood pressure same day take this product, always take when feel blood pressure is high, even when due to something mild like korean ginseng (koregin). Strongest recommendation to colleagues with hypertension.

Miracle!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I can't say enough about Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150/90, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within a week of taking this product, my bp has dropped dramatically. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Natural Factors for producing such a wonderful product. Don't be fooled by other brands. I've used Celery Seed extract from other companies and it did nothing to help me.