relaxes stomach

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on May 18, 2010

relaxes stomach

Not much there

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 16, 2009

Not much effect seems to be a very mild and pleasant tasting digestive small tablet, but no real results. cover well as moisture will dissolve these.

I didn't like this..

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Aug 07, 2010

This caused indigestion and bloating and didn't taste good.

Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3012073 on Aug 27, 2010

I have been using this product since June 2009. I suffer from reflux problems and since finding this product I haven't needed any other treatment for the problem. Sometimes, in the middle of a meal, the food refuses to go down, so I chew a couple of these tablets, wait a moment then everything is back to normal and I can finish the meal without further ado. They are truly the Best Thing for this problem I have ever encountered.

must have

Posted by Reviewer1371877 on Jun 24, 2010

for people who have heartburn or indigestion this stuff is fantastic. i eat it with food that i know causes me irritation and this reduces it. you cant eat a lot of those irritating foods still, but at least you wont have to completely avoid eating a dish that contains them!

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1888328 on Jan 18, 2011

works especially well to help digest protein (beef, chicken,fish, and pork. Four or five tablets should be chewed before eating and possibly four or five after..... should you need them.

Love the Papaya

Posted by 5577701868468087802 on Aug 31, 2012

I really love this product. I highly recommend it for anyone. By combining the Turmeric, Pearls, Artichoke and Dandelion Root, it will prevent so many health diseases; cancer, liver disease and digestive tract yeast and fungus. Amazing how it clears your body, while all supplements are working together.

Good, Convenient Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1531844 on Nov 09, 2012

This chewable enzyme helps me with bloating discomfort after big meals. It's easy to take when I'm away from home, too. I had a friend many years ago who had gastric surgery and swore by them when she over ate. I recommend them.

good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

Effective, I ate two tablets after a heavy meal, and digestion is quickly relieved, si i recommend it. good taste.

Good Digestive Aid

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Jan 18, 2011

I like to take Papaya after meals to aid digestion, and find these useful especially after heavy meals. These taste a little like baby aspirin to me.