July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes, 120 Tablets

Don't like it, too many unnatural ingredients as well

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 19, 2011

There are a lot of ingredients in this I do not like. And it does not work. And if you live in a humid area after about a month or two the tablets turn a different color because they soak up all the water. This product just doesn't work and lots of garbage fillers inside.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2033139 on Nov 13, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping due to acid reflux. I take this and Acidophilus and am cured 100%. I can eat a pizza and drink a beer right before bedtime and sleep through the night. This stuff worked for me big time.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1892699 on Sep 03, 2008

This particular product has been a life saver for our family. Our daughter is allergic to ALL dairy based or infused products. Unfortunately this includes most foods. This product enables her to properly digest food so she can focus in school, at home and in life. Without this product, she would be back to only getting 3-4 hours sleep per night.

I give it to my son - it works!

Posted by Yulia2000 on Nov 12, 2008

It works for my 6 y.o. son. He has a lot of gas and need it for better digestion.

great enyme

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I love the fact that is made from a natural source of enzymes and it's a chewable. I generally will chew one after my largest meal of the day, and it's helpful for my digestive system.