I give it to my son - it works!

Posted by Yulia2000 on Nov 12, 2008

It works for my 6 y.o. son. He has a lot of gas and need it for better digestion.

Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3012073 on Aug 27, 2010

I have been using this product since June 2009. I suffer from reflux problems and since finding this product I haven't needed any other treatment for the problem. Sometimes, in the middle of a meal, the food refuses to go down, so I chew a couple of these tablets, wait a moment then everything is back to normal and I can finish the meal without further ado. They are truly the Best Thing for this problem I have ever encountered.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1888328 on Jan 18, 2011

works especially well to help digest protein (beef, chicken,fish, and pork. Four or five tablets should be chewed before eating and possibly four or five after..... should you need them.

must have

Posted by Reviewer1371877 on Jun 24, 2010

for people who have heartburn or indigestion this stuff is fantastic. i eat it with food that i know causes me irritation and this reduces it. you cant eat a lot of those irritating foods still, but at least you wont have to completely avoid eating a dish that contains them!

Natural Factors, chewable Papaya Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on May 15, 2009

There are not many enzymes left in our food anymore. These chewables are very, very good for children with any stomach situations, and if you have hyper children, they are calming at nighttime...... Mary

Love the Papaya

Posted by 5577701868468087802 on Aug 31, 2012

I really love this product. I highly recommend it for anyone. By combining the Turmeric, Pearls, Artichoke and Dandelion Root, it will prevent so many health diseases; cancer, liver disease and digestive tract yeast and fungus. Amazing how it clears your body, while all supplements are working together.

Good, Convenient Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1531844 on Nov 09, 2012

This chewable enzyme helps me with bloating discomfort after big meals. It's easy to take when I'm away from home, too. I had a friend many years ago who had gastric surgery and swore by them when she over ate. I recommend them.

I like this product

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jul 05, 2015

Enzymes help digest food. As you get older, you tend to need more and they can only be found in raw fruits and vegetables so if not eating them, supplements are needed. I bought these to have something easy to carry with me and eat after meals. They taste great.

relaxes stomach

Posted by Reviewer1844685 on May 18, 2010

relaxes stomach

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jan 29, 2010

I have bought these for my son. Enzymes are important to good digestion. These are chewable and have a nice fruity taste.