Shut off my nosebleeds!

Posted by Reviewer1340905 on Nov 19, 2015

Aug 2013. As a youngster I never had nosebleeds, but during this last year whenever I’ve pushed myself hard, gotten worn out or short of sleep, I’ve tended to have them. A couple months ago they were bad enough that my nose at times would unexpectedly start dripping blood on the floor. Not good! Becoming somewhat desperate and reading that bioflavonoids might help, I started the Natural Factors Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w a Vit C product, and they quickly shut the problem off. It's been several weeks now, and every time I've had to push myself hard, I haven't experienced anymore nosebleeds. (Ironically, just a few hours after posting the above review, I experienced another nosebleed. I believe the reason is, for the last 3-4 days I’ve been taking the Citrus Bioflavoids by themselves without the Vit C. I won’t make that mistake again. The Vit C by itself didn’t stop my nosebleeds, but neither do the Bioflavonoids. It takes both together.) Update Nov 2015. I still take these Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w Vit C. However, they stopped working to keep my nose from bleeding. It was helpful, but proved to be only a temporary 'fix'. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone, the "antihemorrhagic factor") was the permanent answer. I use Source Naturals, Vitamin K, 500 mcg, 200 Tablets per bottle. Most people only need 1 tab Vit K per day. I require 3 tabs 3x per day, otherwise the problem recurs.

Combine with vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jan 21, 2014

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Helpful to absorb vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Jan 13, 2014

Great product and very few of its kind on the market. I highly recomend it with ascorbic acid (if your stomach can tolerate the ascorbic acid) or some form of vitamin C. Great antioxidant.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Aug 25, 2013

These citrus bioflavonoids capsules are good value for money. Quality product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3345199 on Feb 14, 2011

My doctor suggested I try citrus bioflavonoids for three months for ringing in my ears. I haven't noticed a change yet and plan to reorder to see if it works.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 10, 2011

Love this product. Always find that it makes a difference.

arl

Posted by Reviewer2324652 on Jan 26, 2010

works great to stop nosebleeds in winter

Great

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Oct 06, 2008

Great compliment to Vit C

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2926113 on Sep 10, 2008

Easy to take and doesn't bother my stomach...I have read that citrus bioflavanoids are very good for your arteries....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »