The best to heal blood vessels

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Dec 20, 2007

I've taken Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol for years, and have read the research from them. I got hemorrhoids from eating Coconut Oil, and they weren't healing well after I backed off the Coconut Oil even though I was taking Grape Seed Extract and Pycnogenol. I tried Horse Chesnut, and it didn't help either. This product along with Vitamin C cleared them up within days, showing me that Citrus Bioflavinoids are the best of the Bioflavinoids category to heal blood vessels. I then use Grape Seed Exract to add elasticity to the collagen as a fine tuning for blood pressure.

Helps with blood vessel strength

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008

Helping to strengthen veins and reduce appearance of varicose veins as well as reducing BP.

arl

Posted by Reviewer2324652 on Jan 26, 2010

works great to stop nosebleeds in winter

Shut off my nosebleeds!

Posted by Reviewer1340905 on Nov 19, 2015

Aug 2013. As a youngster I never had nosebleeds, but during this last year whenever I’ve pushed myself hard, gotten worn out or short of sleep, I’ve tended to have them. A couple months ago they were bad enough that my nose at times would unexpectedly start dripping blood on the floor. Not good! Becoming somewhat desperate and reading that bioflavonoids might help, I started the Natural Factors Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w a Vit C product, and they quickly shut the problem off. It's been several weeks now, and every time I've had to push myself hard, I haven't experienced anymore nosebleeds. (Ironically, just a few hours after posting the above review, I experienced another nosebleed. I believe the reason is, for the last 3-4 days I’ve been taking the Citrus Bioflavoids by themselves without the Vit C. I won’t make that mistake again. The Vit C by itself didn’t stop my nosebleeds, but neither do the Bioflavonoids. It takes both together.) Update Nov 2015. I still take these Citrus Bioflavonoids regularly along w Vit C. However, they stopped working to keep my nose from bleeding. It was helpful, but proved to be only a temporary 'fix'. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone, the "antihemorrhagic factor") was the permanent answer. I use Source Naturals, Vitamin K, 500 mcg, 200 Tablets per bottle. Most people only need 1 tab Vit K per day. I require 3 tabs 3x per day, otherwise the problem recurs.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Feb 10, 2011

Love this product. Always find that it makes a difference.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Finding what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3256618 on Mar 14, 2008

Another product that I could not find locally. Your shipment was prompt and acurate. Thank you!

Good value!

Posted by Reviewer2104711 on Apr 05, 2008

Good price and from a good company.

NF Bioflavonoids

Posted by Reviewer1005950 on Jul 09, 2008

A product that is essential when taking Vitamin C

Helpful to absorb vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Jan 13, 2014

Great product and very few of its kind on the market. I highly recomend it with ascorbic acid (if your stomach can tolerate the ascorbic acid) or some form of vitamin C. Great antioxidant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »