My heart feels young again!

Posted by Reviewer1436470 on Jan 19, 2009

This is wonderful! I have NO palputations at all and it helps with my cholesterol levels as well!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1745429 on Aug 08, 2011

Good price, quick delivery, product easily digested. I cut open the top and squeeze the contents onto applesauce or yogurt as my husband has difficulty swallowing. We currently use 2200 mg a day for Parkisonian Lewy Body Disease. Great results.

Co Q10 review

Posted by Reviewer1545929 on Nov 16, 2008

I broke my wrist and elbow, so I knew I needed to get serious about helping my body heal. I needed 400 mg. Co Q10 a day, as well as glucosamine, B Complex, Lcithin, EFA'S and warm castor oil packs.

Powerful Antioxidant for the Heart

Posted by Reviewer3136189 on Dec 08, 2011

I've been taking 400 mg,CoQ10, for some time now and I can only atest to the fact that my heart is strong even with the problem of fighting a type of blood cancer. I believe the CoQ10 is helping me fight the cancer as well as provide the antioxidants necessary to keep my heart stong. These are my personal thoughts and I have no medical training background.

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer2996454 on Nov 13, 2009

My husband and I are so happy with this brand of COQ10, we take it every day, and, again, so fortunate to be able to get it whenever we need it, and not have to worry about running to the market or health-food store when we run low. Thanks, iHerb, for the affordable price, and convenience. Your products are definitely superior.

coenzyme q10

Posted by Reviewer2515625 on May 07, 2010

this product is the main food supplement taken by my husband and i. we take this for 1 month already and it lower the creatinine of my husband

Posted by Reviewer2552754 on Dec 29, 2010

Excellent product,(this is the finest Coenzyme Q10 in my opinion, I have used it for a while) best price, great service! Thank you!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2595457 on Jan 12, 2011

I have taken this product for a number of years. I find it to be a necessity for me and anyone with a heart concern and those on statin drugs. Excellent product.

All-in-one softgel

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on May 18, 2010

I preferred the original football shape. But hubbie says the new elongated version still goes down well, and gives him the energy boost he likes.

I highly recommend this product to people with certain heart issues or TMJ pain!

Posted by Reviewer3146084 on May 24, 2012