hope

Posted by 4806114131043607004 on Mar 17, 2015

still not try yet , hope it should be better than due to more absorption

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. I bought this product on iHerb for a special trial price, actual price is too high for non-Kaneka CoQ10, so I would suggest you to check out other, more cost-effective brands for this product on this site.

good product

Posted by 5223731567292470382 on Jun 21, 2014

nothing special. I eat only one capsule a day.

not bad

Posted by 4886829911218066835 on Jun 05, 2014

not bad

Neither great or bad.

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

To be honest did not notice any difference while taking these but I take them as they are suppose to be good for you.

Q10

Posted by 5330320168154431492 on Dec 11, 2013

No difference

Decided to try it later

Posted by 4738135767248396380 on Nov 28, 2013

After I complete breast-feeding

Im not sure they work

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Nov 27, 2013

Maybe the dosage is wrong and I need to up it, or the Q10 does not seem to work for me. Good priced.

Packaging problems

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013

This item I have consistently ordered from Australia for approximately 6 years now often in large quantities and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them t others in Australia as a company to rely on!.

Can't tell if it works.

Posted by j44lee on Nov 16, 2013

Can't tell if it works, but I like this brand, so whatevers.