Gives energy!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Oct 17, 2013

CoQ10 is essential antioxidant that plays a big role in cellular energy production. Feel the difference! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Good but Coenzyme Q10 in the form of Ubiquinol (Active "Antioxidant" Form of CoQ10) is even better

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 17, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. I recommend Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100mg or 50mg. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my reviews on Ubiquinol.

jim bruce

Posted by Reviewer3119811 on Jun 25, 2008

coq10 helps with my energy levels with gym work@running dont seem to get as tired.

review

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Aug 22, 2010

I am a regular Q10 user and i find this product to be advantageous since it has a higher dosage and reasonably priced.

Helped my skin!

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

After using it for some days, I noticed an improvement at my skin tone- my face looked more fresh and bright- didn't cause any problem to my stomach considering that i have some sensitivity. Good product.

good product

Posted by 5056264213374277834 on Jan 11, 2014

it's good

Very good

Posted by juniper on Aug 05, 2013

A good effective product. I could feel the effect of this in my body as I have more energy.

As good as any other Q10 ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. with the exception that these are not the cheapest, but I got them for free so price/quality is unbeatable :) PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Free product!!

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I got this as a free product so I was already happy.. I must say I do feel a difference when I take this stuff. My naturopath said that he uses this on his skin so I cut one open and rubbed it on my neck. It was like a cream inside and made my skin feel great!!

Good and cheap Q10

Posted by odereviews on Jul 13, 2013

Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10, Enhanced Absorption offers nice price and quality ratio (as long as it stays on sale), otherwise the regular price is too much, and I'd search for something else.