i love these b's

Posted by Reviewer1806823 on Oct 09, 2006

this is the best b supplement i have ever tried, it has the highest amount of each of the b vitamins, and its time release so it really stays with you all day, it makes me feel more alert all day and definetly takes away my sweet cravings and as a result i have lost about 15 lbs. since i'v been taking it.

My Energy Factor

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on Jan 17, 2008

Gives me energy and I can tell when I am not taking - I especially like this one as its time released - Great one for women over 40!!!

The BEST Complete B

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Feb 29, 2008

Wonderful product. The BEST Complete B EVER. A balanced B formula and the time release formula are both critical components for maximum benefit and this has both. Can't find a better B Complex than this.

Great time released version of vitamin B

Posted by Reviewer1462937 on Jun 02, 2008

If you have a problem with acne, it is most likely you also have a vitamin deficiency. They go hand-in -hand. Mine was vitamin B. This in combination with all natural product has cleared my skin completely!

Goodie B's

Posted by Reviewer2558355 on Sep 22, 2009

Excellent and I really like the time-release characteristic; typical high Natural Factors quality too.

Good Blend

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Oct 30, 2009

Seems to enhance the effects of 5-HTP like it's supposed to, and works. Doesn't hose you or dry you out like just taking too much quantities of a single B vitamin can.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2251989 on Feb 06, 2011

I would recommend this product if you are low on energy, it has really given me a boost.

B Comlex

Posted by Reviewer3215034 on Feb 10, 2011

Great product

Great B complex for all the family

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 24, 2011

Every member of our family uses this complete B slow release and it has no problems and we feel is very beneficial for us all.

Complete B

Posted by Reviewer3136118 on Jul 02, 2010

Reasonable price, great product. All the Vit B you need!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »