Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, CranRich, Super Strength Cranberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Works wonders but up your dose when you are tired and stressed.

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 10, 2012

I used to have frequent bouts of UTIs. My doctor was prescribing me antibiotics but it really had a negative effect on my body. I researched high and low and finally I found Cranrich. One a day kept UTIs at bay. However, I wanted to share my experience. I was recently really stressed and tired though I was still eating 1 pill a day. Yet, I developed a minor UTI. I was desperate and my doctor gave me Cipro. I reacted so bad with symptoms of slight depression and constant exhaustion. I totally was not myself. I stopped after 3 days and I was back to my happy self right after. So, I figured, in times of stress, pop once in the morning and once at night and everything will be just fine. It worked for me. :)

works well and a great price

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2929598 on Jul 31, 2010

Over the years I have some urinary pain but my doctor has never been able to find an infection. I started taking cranberry capsules a year ago and not had any further problems. These cranrich capsules work well and seem to be about the best priced on the market - esp with their high concentration ratio of 36:1

Natural Factors, CranRich, Cranberry Concentrate, 500mg, 180 Capsules

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1235664 on Oct 11, 2008

I have my kids take this every day to help keep their kidneys running smooth. I love it.

works

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Jan 04, 2010

HELPS BLADDER CONDITION!

good product

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1672256 on Jan 27, 2010

I use these regularly and like them because they are cranberry, pure and simple without other supplements added and because I can take them only once a day. I am prone to urinary tract infections and these have helped keep that at bay for a year and a half now.