Works wonders but up your dose when you are tired and stressed.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 10, 2012

I used to have frequent bouts of UTIs. My doctor was prescribing me antibiotics but it really had a negative effect on my body. I researched high and low and finally I found Cranrich. One a day kept UTIs at bay. However, I wanted to share my experience. I was recently really stressed and tired though I was still eating 1 pill a day. Yet, I developed a minor UTI. I was desperate and my doctor gave me Cipro. I reacted so bad with symptoms of slight depression and constant exhaustion. I totally was not myself. I stopped after 3 days and I was back to my happy self right after. So, I figured, in times of stress, pop once in the morning and once at night and everything will be just fine. It worked for me. :)

works well and a great price

Posted by Reviewer2929598 on Jul 31, 2010

Over the years I have some urinary pain but my doctor has never been able to find an infection. I started taking cranberry capsules a year ago and not had any further problems. These cranrich capsules work well and seem to be about the best priced on the market - esp with their high concentration ratio of 36:1

Natural Factors, CranRich, Cranberry Concentrate, 500mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1235664 on Oct 11, 2008

I have my kids take this every day to help keep their kidneys running smooth. I love it.

works

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Jan 04, 2010

HELPS BLADDER CONDITION!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1672256 on Jan 27, 2010

I use these regularly and like them because they are cranberry, pure and simple without other supplements added and because I can take them only once a day. I am prone to urinary tract infections and these have helped keep that at bay for a year and a half now.

Very Good in preventing a casual urine infection...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i take 1 cap per day to prevent my occasional urine infection and the cranrich has worked better for me in 1 cap as all the others till now needed 2 caps,very convenient as i have a lot more supplements to take daily,may i just suggest you turn this product a vegan compatible by not using gelatin for the cap.also,drink Nettle tea daily if your a tea lover & if you have a more serious urine infection you should consider using UVA URSI,its much more powerful than cranberry,like natural urine antibiotics...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good value Cranberry Concentrate

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

Cranberry Concentrate in a capsule is so much more convenient to take than from the bottle. Of course it does take away the enjoyment of the sweetened drink which I should be mindful of. With the capsule I can enjoy the benefits of cranberry which I can bring about with me anywhere. I took this more as a UTI prevention but I was pleasantly surprised that the health benefits extend to boosting heart health as well as reducing the risk for both high cholesterol. I am very happy! The other product I buy from this brand is the grapeseed extract. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

helps

Posted by Reviewer1620841 on Jul 31, 2011

i take one every day.i think it helps but does not fix completely

Natural Factors Cran Rich

Posted by ivyengland on Mar 10, 2013

These are a good cranberry concentrate that I take when I need them. I like that they don't have any vitamin C which can be an irritant. Just the straight cranberry is all we need. Update: I have been taking these daily but still got a UTI.

GOOD!!!