July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, CranRich, Super Strength Cranberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

blending

Posted by Reviewer1629259 on Jul 26, 2011

I got this for my mom, who can only drink liquids. So in opening the capsule and trying to mix it, I found it is very difficult to mix ... it tends to float on top, even after stirring. Of course it is not designed to mix that way, but perhaps some additive or process would make for a more mixable version. Just a thought.

Cranberry Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2282828 on Jan 19, 2010

I had a urinary tract infection and needed to take a lot of cranberry juice, but wasn't able to drink the correct amount. So I supplemented with these capsules and all is well. I plan on ordering another supply soon. Thank you,

Just started using...but it got rid of my UTI

Posted by Reviewer1159415 on Feb 17, 2011

I just started using this stuff, so I'm not entirely sure about its long term efficiency. However it did help to get rid of my UTI.

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on Apr 28, 2011

They are equal and cheaper than any others I have bought in the past. I will buy from iHerb from now on.