For everybody who has problems with UTIs

Posted by 5635813489539788671 on Dec 12, 2015

If you have urinary tract infections often, this is good prevention for every day use.

Super strengthCranberry concentrae

Posted by 5687189261889448148 on Dec 06, 2014

Received these items few days back and in good condition. Delivery was fast and packing was adequate. My wife consume these supplement before and she found that it works and she sending some it it to her friend to try out.

Title is required

Posted by 5260039185740334373 on Jun 13, 2014

the product is very good quality and actually performs all described by the manufacturer, thanks iherb.

Good value Cranberry Concentrate

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

Cranberry Concentrate in a capsule is so much more convenient to take than from the bottle. Of course it does take away the enjoyment of the sweetened drink which I should be mindful of. With the capsule I can enjoy the benefits of cranberry which I can bring about with me anywhere. I took this more as a UTI prevention but I was pleasantly surprised that the health benefits extend to boosting heart health as well as reducing the risk for both high cholesterol. I am very happy! The other product I buy from this brand is the grapeseed extract. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Combat UTI

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 26, 2014

Had recurrent UTI. This really relieves the infection especially when started early. I don't take anti biotic and will take high dosage of this for therapeutic purpose. Not sure if I can ever overdose on this but it really helps .... Take two every day for maintenance/prevention. I take two tabs 3-4times when a bad infection strikes.

Taking for Kidney Stone

Posted by 4688108523566025613 on Mar 20, 2014

My sister-in-law recommended this product because I just developed a kidney stone - NO FUN!!! I have been taking it for a few weeks now and the stone has subsided. I'm going to my urologist next week to check on it. My sister-in-law's daughter (in her 20's) had 2 bouts of kidney stones, starting taking this product, and has not had an incident in over 3 years!!!

Very Good in preventing a casual urine infection...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i take 1 cap per day to prevent my occasional urine infection and the cranrich has worked better for me in 1 cap as all the others till now needed 2 caps,very convenient as i have a lot more supplements to take daily,may i just suggest you turn this product a vegan compatible by not using gelatin for the cap.also,drink Nettle tea daily if your a tea lover & if you have a more serious urine infection you should consider using UVA URSI,its much more powerful than cranberry,like natural urine antibiotics...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

calms bladder

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jun 25, 2013

fresh and great price

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

excellent webstore

Posted by Reviewer1359136 on Apr 19, 2012

Despite of Brazil´s customs/post office that retained the package for almost 60 days, the webstore, prices are excellent and I received everything according to the purchase order. Will buy again and will recommend to my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »