Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, CurcuminRich, Curcumin, Theracurmin, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Theracurmin is amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 15, 2012

I have joint pain that I took a variety of supplements and pain killers to control. I don't like taking NSAIDs because I know they put extra work on the liver, but my hands were getting so bad that they would hurt upon waking and just really hurt all day. Additionally, I have a bad hip which I have been advised to have replaced. I found something that really helped my hip, but the pain in my hands would not dissipate even with what helped my hip. I was examining the contents and features of a variety of anti-inflammatory supplements in order to help my hands. I chose this product because it said the formulation increased absorption over 30 times. I have taken curcumin before ( a very well researched brand) and didn't notice any change. If this product really did increase absorption by over 30 times compared to regular curcumin, it would be like getting 9 grams of curcumin from one of their 300mg tablets. Not only does it help, it helps within about an hour or less! You notice that your pain is incredibly reduced!!!!!!!!! I have never taken a supplement that worked as rapidly as this. I highly recommend this product! I also must commend IHERB! I have shopped here for years, but aside from their incredible service, what I really like is that they are always introducing new products (like this one) and information. I have learned a lot from reading reviewers' comments as well as the content from experts that IHERB shares. I really like their website and the content they present. As a footnote, I was concerned that this product might upset my stomach, but it didn't! If you have pain, I highly recommend this product!

What a life changer!!

Posted by Reviewer2173463 on Feb 02, 2014

I have MS and suffer very cold feet in Winter or whenever the weather turns cold BUT not any more!! I take just one of these tablets every night and no more cold feet!!! It may take a couple of weeks when you are first taking them for the effect to happen. Absolutely excellent.

Theracurmin saved my back

Posted by 5528682470582676542 on Jan 28, 2015

I recently suffered a serious back injury wherebyy L4 and L5 discs required me to be off work for 4 months. A colleague of mine suggested i begin using Theracurmin . I was sceptical . She proved me wrong. No more pain killers and no more pain ! It's a miracle ! And Thankyou Iherb!

Can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 01, 2012

This review page "requires" that I fill in this space. I hope turmeric is as great as the experts tell us. Natural Factors, as far as I know, is a trusted brand.

Brilliant for aches

Posted by 5487923278565361203 on Oct 30, 2014

Evidence suggests it works, but we need more time. I know on Thai and Indian Aryuvedic medicine, it helps detox and reduce inflammation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »