Natural Factors, CurcuminRich, Curcumin, Theracurmin, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Theracurmin is amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2062768 From California on Oct 15, 2012

I have joint pain that I took a variety of supplements and pain killers to control. I don't like taking NSAIDs because I know they put extra work on the liver, but my hands were getting so bad that they would hurt upon waking and just really hurt all day. Additionally, I have a bad hip which I have been advised to have replaced. I found something that really helped my hip, but the pain in my hands would not dissipate even with what helped my hip. I was examining the contents and features of a variety of anti-inflammatory supplements in order to help my hands. I chose this product because it said the formulation increased absorption over 30 times. I have taken curcumin before ( a very well researched brand) and didn't notice any change. If this product really did increase absorption by over 30 times compared to regular curcumin, it would be like getting 9 grams of curcumin from one of their 300mg tablets. Not only does it help, it helps within about an hour or less! You notice that your pain is incredibly reduced!!!!!!!!! I have never taken a supplement that worked as rapidly as this. I highly recommend this product! I also must commend IHERB! I have shopped here for years, but aside from their incredible service, what I really like is that they are always introducing new products (like this one) and information. I have learned a lot from reading reviewers' comments as well as the content from experts that IHERB shares. I really like their website and the content they present. As a footnote, I was concerned that this product might upset my stomach, but it didn't! If you have pain, I highly recommend this product!

What a life changer!!

Posted by Reviewer2173463 From Australia on Feb 02, 2014

I have MS and suffer very cold feet in Winter or whenever the weather turns cold BUT not any more!! I take just one of these tablets every night and no more cold feet!!! It may take a couple of weeks when you are first taking them for the effect to happen. Absolutely excellent.

Can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer3049143 From Oregon on Dec 01, 2012

This review page "requires" that I fill in this space. I hope turmeric is as great as the experts tell us. Natural Factors, as far as I know, is a trusted brand.