Natural Factors, DGL, 90 Chewable Tablets

Natural Factors, DGL, 90 Chewable Tablets

DGL

Posted by 4858851522816944783 on Sep 24, 2015

Works great

Use daily for esophagus and stomach protection

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 18, 2015

It is specially processed to have glycyrrhizin removed to avoid potential side effects such as elevated blood pressure.

Works great

Posted by 4990119496708565429 on May 31, 2015

I originally tried DGL Licorice by Enzymatic Therapy because I was desperate to get off Omeprazole (some advice: gradually wean yourself off it, never stop cold turkey). While this DGL was working great for my GERD at night, it was making my stomach hurt during the day. I later found out it was because this brand contained sorbitol, which can be aggravating if your stomach has issues. Why the manufacturers would put this ingredient in something meant to help your stomach makes zero sense. Luckily, I read in a forum a person recommending Natural Factors' brand because it's soribitol-free. Not only does this brand taste nice, but it's been wonderful for my GERD. Been taking it for months, no irritation to my stomach! Highly recommend. Now if only my GERD would just go away permanently... Hopefully!

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4750028577641067153 on Aug 02, 2014

Tried these for a week to help treat reflux sympotms and didn't notice a change... I would have persisted for longer had it not been such a yucky tasting tablet.

Sort of works

Posted by 5408980747829134372 on Aug 30, 2013

I have had bad gerd for years. I wanted this to work for me. It does work a little but I have to take more than recommended. Also, I know that licorice has side effects so taking more than recommended scares me a little. I wish I could find a cure for my gerd :( Nice taste though.

Good choice for peptic ulcer disease (PED) and also for esophageal irritation

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Jul 25, 2013

Licorice may be beneficial on gastric (stomach) ulcer and may prevent it. It may also help an irritaded oesophagus from esophagitis).

DGL

Posted by Reviewer1263925 on Jul 22, 2013

I have been taking this faithfully, but I can't tell that it help my stomach at all. Maybe it takes a lot longer.

Dgl

Posted by Reviewer2077845 on May 25, 2013

I chose these because of the lack of sorbitol, although they do have magnesium stearate, as most others do. I wish someone would make an unsweetened DGL with no extra ingredients. It seems people with gastro issues are especially the one who don't need these things.

Natural Factors, DGL

Posted by 5192300527245498335 on Jan 01, 2013

This is an excellent product because it does not have artificial sweetners. Another reason for purchasing this product is because it does not have a lot of unnecessary fillers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »