Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on May 22, 2008

This has helped heal my esophagus and stomach lining a lot. Be sure to chew it thoroughly and then don't eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes afterward, to give it time to do its work. If you take two tablets three times a day consistently for a couple of months and stay away from foods that trigger your GERD, you should find that DGL helps a good deal.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1871275 on May 08, 2008

not a bad price and i've had great results for IBS and an ulcer by combining with mastic gum. i was quite impressed with the results. this stuff calms your stomach within minutes and i believe has many other added health benefits as well. in chinese medicine licorice is known as gan cao and is probably the most widely used ingredient in herbal formulas.

THANK YOU!

Posted by Reviewer3080163 on Jan 05, 2010

I am VERY grateful to discover DGL licorice tablets without sorbitol !

Works great

Posted by 4990119496708565429 on May 31, 2015

I originally tried DGL Licorice by Enzymatic Therapy because I was desperate to get off Omeprazole (some advice: gradually wean yourself off it, never stop cold turkey). While this DGL was working great for my GERD at night, it was making my stomach hurt during the day. I later found out it was because this brand contained sorbitol, which can be aggravating if your stomach has issues. Why the manufacturers would put this ingredient in something meant to help your stomach makes zero sense. Luckily, I read in a forum a person recommending Natural Factors' brand because it's soribitol-free. Not only does this brand taste nice, but it's been wonderful for my GERD. Been taking it for months, no irritation to my stomach! Highly recommend. Now if only my GERD would just go away permanently... Hopefully!

Excellent remedy for heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1664413 on May 29, 2007

Excellent fast acting remedy for heartburn. But please consult your doctor and make sure you get DGL variety, especially if you have high blood pressure.

Tastes great, works well.

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Jun 03, 2008

I prefer the taste and effectiveness of this product over the ones that also include Glycine, which makes them a bit bitter. Helps with stomach acid.

part of a regimen prescribed by my alternative doctor

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Mar 20, 2011

This really helps for most stomach problems - acid, pain, etc. It's one of several other items I'm taking for bowel health as the bowel is 60% of the immune system.

Natural Factors, DGL

Posted by 5192300527245498335 on Jan 01, 2013

This is an excellent product because it does not have artificial sweetners. Another reason for purchasing this product is because it does not have a lot of unnecessary fillers.

GI tract

Posted by Reviewer1888174 on Sep 29, 2009

great to improve GI function

Smooth that upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Nov 09, 2009

My family and I use and keep this product regularly on hand. Does a great job of settling down the tummy when there is an upset stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »