Natural Factors, DGL, 90 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Natural Factors DGL

Posted by Reviewer1747755 on Sep 28, 2009

A friend recommended that I try this product for the stomach problems that I have been having. I've followed the instructions and take it 20 minutes before meals. It seems to be helping. I'm having less problems daily with my stomach since I've been taking it. They claim over time it could get even better. I've only been taking it for less than a month so far. I'll keep taking it and see what happens. Time will tell if this is yet another thing that works for awhile and then becomes ineffective or if this will continue to work and maybe get better in time. I gave it 3 stars only because it is working pretty good now but don't know how it will be over time.

Sort of works

Posted by 5408980747829134372 on Aug 30, 2013

I have had bad gerd for years. I wanted this to work for me. It does work a little but I have to take more than recommended. Also, I know that licorice has side effects so taking more than recommended scares me a little. I wish I could find a cure for my gerd :( Nice taste though.

good

Posted by Reviewer2801113 on Jun 18, 2008

good