10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, E 400 IU, Succinate, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Restless leg syndrom

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on Oct 19, 2007

I am not a Doctor, but I do believe that I have restless leg syndrom. My father has it and so does my son. Good Vitamin E seems to get rid of it. Vitamin E works for all three of us. This one seems to work better than most others.

Natural Factors

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

Love the lack of added things. Easy enough to open up, but would prefer a smaller dose. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Trying these for restless legs.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 30, 2011

I bought these, along with Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Norival, after a search for products that might help restless legs, which I've had, off and on, most of my life. It's the first time I've ever taken anything for the problem, as it comes and goes, but the latest bout spurred me on. I opted to take them in the morning, not at night. I can't say yet if these products work for sure, but I haven't had any problems since my last bout a few days after I started taking both supplements.

Anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer2869546 on Feb 24, 2012

An anti-oxidant booster for me. I prefer the dry form.