Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

Nice it actually works!

Excellent

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Dec 12, 2015

One of the best product in such category I have been used.

great

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

i gave these to my husband recently for man flu and i was amazed at how quickly he recovered. he also didnt seem to be too weary. i then started to feel manflu coming on myself so i doused these down continuously for the week and i had only very mild discomfort im pleased to say.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Jan 16, 2015

Very good for cold and flu, actually i am reordering this. Also it good for using daily for not getting sick, to boost immune system. I cut the softgel, put echinea to honey and give it to my son.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Aug 19, 2014

I swear by echinacea. If I'm around people who are sick, or if I feel like I'm getting sick, I just take one of these tiny pills and it ALWAYS keeps me from getting sick. But you've got to take it right away before any symptoms set in.

cold

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Aug 02, 2014

it really helps to get over cold

Low price for not getting a cold.

Posted by Allica on Jun 18, 2014

I have an bad immunesystem and theese productucts are fairly expensive in Sweden. So this is great! No colds or flu this winter :)

Good product

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

I will take this with vitamin c when first sign of cold. Feeling well next day. Also easy to swallow. Recommend.

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

A staple in our house!

Great stuff!

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I was drinking this for 2 months one capsule a day and during that period (Janury/February) I didn't even catch a cold, although I have had contact with a person with the flu and a person with the influenza (otherwise I'm a magnet for viruses), so obviously it works! I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »