Acceptable taste .. hope its working

Posted by 4627819995769584696 on Apr 08, 2016

I used this product when I feel the symptoms of sore throat and I believe its helping.

it soothes throat

Posted by 5072599354262438237 on Jul 10, 2015

it taste abit like traditional medicine but in a nice way. i like the taste and it doesn't bother me at all. sooth sore throat but doesn't work for cough.

在IHERB上味道比较好的蜂胶喷雾

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 19, 2015

买了多种蜂胶喷雾,在IHERB上的感觉这款味道可以,但是紫雏菊的味道真的有点难闻。效果没感觉出。

best throat & immune spray

Posted by 4878699241443903530 on Oct 22, 2014

good price & heal fast

if it works a great product

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Mar 15, 2014

if this works for you or is good for certain flus its a great product i notice it helps a little for me not as much the alternative which i found is a better product is colostrum spray first milking from a labouring cow boosts your immune system and keeps it up as well another product worth considering to take.

it works well but

Posted by GreenTearesting on Dec 02, 2013

it doesn't really taste good :(

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Echinamide is well-known for its immune boosting effects. It contains bee propolis so the taste is quite ok. It’s sweet with hint of bitterness and does not make me gag like other throat spray. It works quite well to protect and calm any dry or irritated throat. I use it when I get exposed to smoke or if I have to stay in a dry place (like air conditioned room). It does contains organic echinamide but the rest is not organic. Pricewise, it is quite cheap and lasts a long time unless you are using it daily. It also works well as a temporary breath freshener! It is small and convenient to carry around. The only downside is that it contains grain alcohol which some people might prefer not to have, including myself. Check out my page for more reviews!

Just so so

Posted by fscracken on Aug 29, 2012

Use effect is not obvious.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2231421 on Nov 08, 2011

This product is ok but not as remarkable as grapefruit seed extract. My throat felt better after using it but was not recovered. I still caught flu after using it. Grapefruit seed is much cheaper and can really cure my sore throat shortly.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1630681 on Mar 31, 2011

Decent product, worked just fine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »