Good product, trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

My husband and I have tried several brands of eye support supplements and so far we like this brand and the ingredients it touts. It is hard to say how well it's working, but we like the allergy-free purity of this product.

eye care

Posted by 5186824761583611427 on Apr 23, 2016

very good

Brighter world ..

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

I can see better. The world looks brighter.

It may do what it says

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

I bought this product for the eyebright, and found I was sweating a lot, and I mean a lot! I was thinking that the wicking clothing I had just bought wasn't a very good product. Finally I realized I was sweating way more than usual, and in situations where I wouldn't normally. So I thought - are there any new supplements I'm taking, and researched eyebright to find that it can cause sweating. So I'll keep it for times when I may want to work out and sweat a lot, otherwise I won't be taking in on a regular basis.

Posted by owenfox on Mar 03, 2016

Not best company/quality imho, works good tho, but recommend dr christopher eyebright formula! just being honest trying to help other readers. hope this helps. See more of my reviews as you wish. peace love and truth

No Zeaxanthin

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Feb 27, 2016

Affordable but no more FloGo or zeaxanthin. Miss the older formula under the pink color packaging. 28Feb16 Update: I dropped this more than a year ago after I started on Astaxanthin. My current regimen for eye health are Astaxanthin, Lutien with Zeaxanthin and spectacles with HEV (blue) light filter.

Good

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

I am not really that excited about Eye Factors. My eyes get tired from the computer screen and I do not experience great relief.

真係WORK

Posted by 5739055384196308557 on Jun 24, 2015

平時返工睇電腦眼好辛苦, 食左真係少左眼澀既感覺, 會KEEP住食

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on May 27, 2015

I took 2 bottles but I didn;t notice any diferrence

Hope it will be good for my eye

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on May 12, 2015