July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules

my eyes are better

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Jan 25, 2014

I take one capsule per day for about two weeks then I notice that my eyes are more moisturized, less dry, and I can work in front of computer longer without getting blurred vision or tired eyes

Worth the Price & Piece of Mind.

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Mar 02, 2013

In today's world sitting in front of reflective devices like we do. I value my eye sight immensely. I took this product for a month, did find they had more moist. I go 4 my annual eye exam this coming week. I wish I had started taking these longer. Ordering my second month supply. Worth the Value.

Great lutein product

Posted by odereviews on Nov 21, 2012

If you spend too much time in front of your computer. Natural Factors lutein helps keeping your eyes less tired, with fairly cheap price. Great during dark winter times. Some of us has to live in a country where you don't see the sun too much (Finland). :)

SO SO

Posted by StarFire on Sep 28, 2013

Might help a bit...most of the ingredients are not great! "...the effect of bilberry on night vision is unfounded..." (Wikipedia) I am now using products the have 5-10 times the Lutein & Zeaxanthin!

wont buy again.

Posted by 5348825697954452203 on Jun 21, 2014

not good, 买给老人,想促进视力的.吃完一瓶也没什么效果, 后来一比较,这个牌子的含量 太低了,才2毫克.而且也很单一,只有叶黄素而已. 现在换了一个牌子,加了玉米黄质,20毫克一粒的.含量高些,试试看吧.毕竟糖尿病导致的视力衰退没那么容易恢复的,唉. 不过这个牌子的不会再买了.