WOW ... very impressed!!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 30, 2011

My left eye has been fuzzy for a few months and both my eyes stream after a few hours on my laptop ... it stopped within 2 days of using 2 x capsules of this stuff a day. Wow, I'm hoping my eyesight also improves, but I'm a very satisfied customer and will be back for more. Again ... wow!

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 30, 2009

My vision is sharper since I started taking these a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised.

Stolen again by iHerb...

Posted by Reviewer1621543 on Nov 01, 2013

IHerb não entrega os produtos que vende. Em 2011 fiz uma compra e nunca recebi. Agora, > 2 anos depois, em meu segundo pedido fui roubado mais uma vez...

Simply Eye Factors !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

Recently I've been taking lutein as a supplement to help improve my eyesight. Specifically, I take the vision supplement Natural Factors, Eye Factors, which also has Eyebright, and Bilberry Fruit. I don't mind wearing glasses, but it seemed that even with new prescription glasses, I was having trouble with focusing my eyes and with eyestrain. I work on the computer much of the day, and it was getting harder to switch my focus between close up items like the computer monitor and farther away items like the TV or down the hallway. Even in the grocery store, it was getting harder to see down the aisles. I have to be honest and say that the first time I took Eye Factors, I didn't have high hopes for it, and I wasn't sure that it was doing anything. It's only after I stopped taking it that I realized the difference. I started complaining that my eyesight was going bad fast... but then realized that it was just because I had gotten used to my vision being better from the lutein supplements. Now I'm taking it again and my vision isn't as blurry! As you know main ingredient in Eye Factors Lutein is a carotenoid vitamin. Other carotenoids are Cryptoxanthin and Zeaxanthin. Carotenoids are pigments that occur naturally in plants, and also in the eye. Lutein is related to Vitamin A. Lutein is best taken with a meal. Many studies and websites recommend a dose of about 6-12mg a day. Many multivitamins have only small amounts of lutein, like Eye Factors (only 2 grams per cap) so taking an extra lutein supplement may be helpful. Lutein is likely safe for most people. A dose of 10mg a day has been studied and determined as safe. You can also get lutein from your diet. A cup of cooked kale has 44 mg, a cup of cooked spinach has 26 mg, and a cup of broccoli has 3mg. Beside this, I will definitely continue to use these product and I definitely recommend them.

i feel it helps my eyes see clearer

Posted by Reviewer1208019 on Apr 22, 2013

this is good. somehow my vision feels clearer and although i've been staring at the charts and computer the whole day/night/week it feels as though i was out in the woods enjoying scenery instead of the computer. it's that kind of rest feeling i feel in my eyes when i take this. hope you can enjoy this feeling too.

Photosensitivity Improved

Posted by Reviewer2465794 on Jan 13, 2011

I’m in my early 40’s and have worn glasses since my late teens. Apart from short-sightedness, the main vision problems I have are (computer use-related) photosensitivity, poor night vision, and floaters. I’ve been trying a few supplements to help with these issues and also to guard against age-related macular degeneration. I’ve tried both bilberry and lutein/zeaxanthin but didn’t notice much improvement of any kind. I thought I’d give this product a try since it‘s such a good price, and lo and behold, I’ve noticed quite an improvement with the photosensitivity. I’ve just re-ordered and I may try combining it with Jarrow‘s CarotenALL or Country Life‘s Carotenoid Complex in future. Note that I’ve been taking 3-a-day; experience has taught me that supplement manufacturers tend to be conservative with their dosage guidelines. If you want to try this, I’d recommend taking the maximum dose.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Nov 29, 2008

I've only been using this a few weeks, but my eyesight seems better. Things look more clear. I'm sure that in time I will see even more improvement.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Aug 15, 2011

I'm on my 2nd order of Eye Factors. Within the 1st couple of days I noticed that my eyesight was a bit better. At 66, I know nothing is going to make my eyesight like it was 20 years ago, but it is better. The big bonus was no longer being so sensitive to light. Before Eye Factors I'd have to wear polarized sunglasses when driving even if it was overcast. My eyes were so sensitive. About a week after taking 2 capsules a day, I noticed I didn't put on my sunglasses while driving to work. And the results have not lessened, I rarely wear my sunglasses while driving.

Good Response

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on May 08, 2012

Taken with Astaxanthin it's really improved my night and distance vision.

wont buy again.

Posted by 5348825697954452203 on Jun 21, 2014

not good, 买给老人,想促进视力的.吃完一瓶也没什么效果, 后来一比较,这个牌子的含量 太低了,才2毫克.而且也很单一,只有叶黄素而已. 现在换了一个牌子,加了玉米黄质,20毫克一粒的.含量高些,试试看吧.毕竟糖尿病导致的视力衰退没那么容易恢复的,唉. 不过这个牌子的不会再买了.