eye factors

Posted by ivyengland on May 21, 2007

I tried another brand which did not work. Since I've been using this my eyesite has greatly improved. I can read the small print again!

PERFECT FORMULA

Posted by Reviewer3145151 on Oct 26, 2007

After cataract surgery, even my British surgeon approved of this formula.

SUPRISED

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Jan 20, 2011

HAVE ONLY BEEN USING A VERY SHORT TIME AND MY NIGHT VISION HAS IMPROVED. WAS ALREADY TAKING LIFE EXTENSION SUPPLEMENTS AND HAVE A GOOD DIET.

Healthy eyes

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Nov 17, 2007

Recommended by my eye doctor. I have poor vision and my retinas are stretched very tightly. I use this supplement to keep my eyes as healthy as possible, as a detached retina is an ongoing possibility for me. In addition to this I also take extra lutein and zeaxanthin, so my eyes have as much nutritional coverage as possible. My doctor says this is the best thing I can do to keep my eyes healthy.

Posted by Reviewer1092367 on May 04, 2008

best product for eye health. good price too. bought it because i hate contacts and don't want to get glasses yet.

Good Basic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Aug 28, 2008

I prefer not to have all the various vitamins and minerals added to a formula like this one. So, this is a good, solid eye formula to add to a basic supplement program.

helps the eyes a bit

Posted by Reviewer2571650 on Mar 01, 2009

I have very dry eyes, and I noticed they were getting weaker, so I decided to try these herbs for the eyes. Some improvement was shown.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 19, 2009

for the eyes. A bargain price for a good formulation. There's no mag stearate or stearic acid in the mix, a definite plus.

Helped for my eyes!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I work with computer day after day and wear glasses. This product helped for my tired eyes, will re-order it, absolutely!

Can't tell

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on May 10, 2011

I'm almost finished with this bottle. No stomach upset, but haven't noticed any difference in my vision or in my nighttime dry eyes. I have been taking religiously 3 capsules per day.