lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Jan 18, 2013

hea hinnaga silmavitamiin.

good supplements for eye health

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Mar 27, 2013

I have a really bad eyesight, so I'm taking this regularly and I think my eyes are getting better

Highly recommend!

Posted by Krassy on Aug 27, 2013

After more than a week taking 2 capsules daily ( + Alive Multivitamins) my eyes feel more comfortable and focused. No dry or tired eyes even after 8 hours in front of the computer screen, no eye lenses falling out at the end of the day.

can help with eye stim for children with ASD

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Jul 19, 2013

A great help for vision! Took for himself, but was giving her son (he has ASD). Gave to 2 capsules a day, and two weeks later we noticed that he was less of the eye stims, stopped to look at point blank screen, stopped making faces, often stopped blinking. In general, I strongly advise to try, who has the typical problems of these children (and they are almost all) possible, for our children not enough of these components for the brain and vision, and it can alleviate the symptoms/// Отличная помощь для зрения! Брала для себя, но стала давать сыну (у него растройство аутического спектра). Давала по 2 капс в день, и уже через две недели мы заметили, что он стал меньше производить глазные стимы, перестал смотреть в упор экрана, перестал строить гримасы, перестал часто моргать. Вообщем, очень советую пробовать,у кого типичные проблеммы у таких детей, а они почти у всех они есть. Возможно нашим детям не хватает именно этих компонентов, и это может облегчить симптомы.

my eyes are better

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Jan 25, 2014

I take one capsule per day for about two weeks then I notice that my eyes are more moisturized, less dry, and I can work in front of computer longer without getting blurred vision or tired eyes

Worth the Price & Piece of Mind.

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Mar 02, 2013

In today's world sitting in front of reflective devices like we do. I value my eye sight immensely. I took this product for a month, did find they had more moist. I go 4 my annual eye exam this coming week. I wish I had started taking these longer. Ordering my second month supply. Worth the Value.

Great lutein product

Posted by odereviews on Nov 21, 2012

If you spend too much time in front of your computer. Natural Factors lutein helps keeping your eyes less tired, with fairly cheap price. Great during dark winter times. Some of us has to live in a country where you don't see the sun too much (Finland). :)

SO SO

Posted by StarFire on Sep 28, 2013

Might help a bit...most of the ingredients are not great! "...the effect of bilberry on night vision is unfounded..." (Wikipedia) I am now using products the have 5-10 times the Lutein & Zeaxanthin!

Good for my eyes

Posted by 5749648470293182838 on Aug 08, 2016

I had dry eyes and "sandy" feel in the eyes before I took this supplement. After consuming it, I found that my eyes were not as dry and the "sandy" feel in the eyes disappeared with disciplined consumption of the Lutein capsules everyday.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

my eyes are bad this helps