lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Jan 18, 2013

hea hinnaga silmavitamiin.

good supplements for eye health

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Mar 27, 2013

I have a really bad eyesight, so I'm taking this regularly and I think my eyes are getting better

Highly recommend!

Posted by Krassy on Aug 27, 2013

After more than a week taking 2 capsules daily ( + Alive Multivitamins) my eyes feel more comfortable and focused. No dry or tired eyes even after 8 hours in front of the computer screen, no eye lenses falling out at the end of the day.

my eyes are better

Posted by 5121739421436097500 on Jan 25, 2014

I take one capsule per day for about two weeks then I notice that my eyes are more moisturized, less dry, and I can work in front of computer longer without getting blurred vision or tired eyes

Worth the Price & Piece of Mind.

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Mar 02, 2013

In today's world sitting in front of reflective devices like we do. I value my eye sight immensely. I took this product for a month, did find they had more moist. I go 4 my annual eye exam this coming week. I wish I had started taking these longer. Ordering my second month supply. Worth the Value.

Great lutein product

Posted by odereviews on Nov 21, 2012

If you spend too much time in front of your computer. Natural Factors lutein helps keeping your eyes less tired, with fairly cheap price. Great during dark winter times. Some of us has to live in a country where you don't see the sun too much (Finland). :)

SO SO

Posted by StarFire on Sep 28, 2013

Might help a bit...most of the ingredients are not great! "...the effect of bilberry on night vision is unfounded..." (Wikipedia) I am now using products the have 5-10 times the Lutein & Zeaxanthin!

Posted by owenfox on Mar 03, 2016

Not best company/quality imho, works good tho, but recommend dr christopher eyebright formula! just being honest trying to help other readers. hope this helps. See more of my reviews as you wish. peace love and truth

Good for my eyes

Posted by 5749648470293182838 on Aug 08, 2016

I had dry eyes and "sandy" feel in the eyes before I took this supplement. After consuming it, I found that my eyes were not as dry and the "sandy" feel in the eyes disappeared with disciplined consumption of the Lutein capsules everyday.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2368042 on Oct 30, 2007

my eyes are bad this helps