• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Dec 12, 2011

Fish & flax together- wow! I have not seen any other product like this. Natural Factors is one of the best when it comes to fish oils, and this is a potent mix of both fish & flax for an unbeatable price. I am very pleased with it- and there is no fishy taste.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1410518 on Apr 05, 2008

All of the Natural Factors products are high quality, including this one. iHerb has a great staff and world class service. This combination of fish and flax does help keep my "good" cholesterol up where it should be.

best source

Posted by Reviewer1948784 on Feb 29, 2008

I have tried several fish oil and with the exception of krill oil, this is the highest quality with the least amount of heart burn or fishy indigestion. Plus it if you get this formula with flax oil it is actually cheaper than just the fish oil and has the same amount. I take this for all my omega-3 daily along with krill oil for the omega-6.

Excellent source of Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3315347 on Oct 02, 2008

I have used this product for a very long time and wouldn't be without it. It is assurance that I am getting the Omega 3 factors I need each day.

A good omega-3 supplement at a good price

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I find these softgels pretty large but slippery and easy enough to swallow. I rotate them into my Omega-3 regimine, and am hoping to get my sweetie to try them as well as his doctor wants to put him on medication for high cholesterol if he doesn't get his numbers down. He doesn't want to change his diet but I'm hoping Coq-10 and omegas with flax will help. I will update my review in a couple of months after he incorporates them into his plan and gets his cholesterol levels tested again. :)

From Romania

Posted by MMGFamily on Mar 06, 2012

Very good supplement for cardiovascular disease prevention for a unbeatable price.IHerb services are impeccable.I highly recommend IHerb.

Upset Stomach

Posted by Reviewer3302841 on Dec 06, 2011

THis product makes my stomach upset. I'm having trouble taking it, even at night before bed.

good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Dec 27, 2011

very good fish oil mix, doesn't smell bad

Great

Posted by Reviewer2619534 on Dec 30, 2011

I really like this. I have purchased this before and I really like it. I take this for my cholesterol and I can rely it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1839479 on Jan 27, 2012

So far I have found this to be a great product, no issues