New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Fish & Flax Oil, 120 Softgels

RANCID CONCERNS

Posted by Reviewer2330769 on Sep 07, 2010

NATURAL FACTORS PRODUCTS I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ARE THE BEST AND OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY. I AM A GREAT BELIEVER IN DR. MICHAEL MURRAY. HOWEVER I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE MAILING PROCEDURES IN HOT WEATHER FOR PRODUCTS LIKE FISH OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL. THESE PRODUCTS CAN GO RANCID QUICKLY WITH TERMPERATURE CHANGE AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. HOPEFULLY I HERB WILL CONSIDER A CHANGE IN THE WAY THEY RECEIVE AND MAIL THESE PRODUCTS DURING HOT WEATHER .I HAVE GIVEN THIS ITEM FIVE STARS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THE ITEM ITSELF IS EXCELLANT.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1410518 on Apr 05, 2008

All of the Natural Factors products are high quality, including this one. iHerb has a great staff and world class service. This combination of fish and flax does help keep my "good" cholesterol up where it should be.

best source

Posted by Reviewer1948784 on Feb 29, 2008

I have tried several fish oil and with the exception of krill oil, this is the highest quality with the least amount of heart burn or fishy indigestion. Plus it if you get this formula with flax oil it is actually cheaper than just the fish oil and has the same amount. I take this for all my omega-3 daily along with krill oil for the omega-6.

Excellent source of Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3315347 on Oct 02, 2008

I have used this product for a very long time and wouldn't be without it. It is assurance that I am getting the Omega 3 factors I need each day.

From Romania

Posted by MMGFamily on Mar 06, 2012

Very good supplement for cardiovascular disease prevention for a unbeatable price.IHerb services are impeccable.I highly recommend IHerb.