Natural Factors, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfates, 900 mg, 120 Capsules (NFS-02687)

Posted by 4845920180421254340 on Mar 26, 2015

A good supplement.

For better functioning joints

Posted by kar-ma on Jun 13, 2014

I excersise quite a lot and suddenly I got joint pain in my right knee. It bothered while squating, even when walking. Now after taking a few weeks Glucosamine & Chondroitin the knee is remarkably better. Though not quite without symptoms. In addition I have taken MSM because I believe that these two support each other.

hubby is happy

Posted by 4685079629068510383 on Dec 31, 2013

My husband takes this supplement and has relief from his arthritis in his knees and shoulder. He has been taking Natural Factors glucosamine & chondroitin for over 10 years and is still pleased with the results. He takes one capsule three times a day.

Well...

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Dec 04, 2013

It is what it is,

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 2-3 capsules daily (40-60 days supply). I would recommend taking a product that includes MSM since the MSM provides additional support to the joints in different ways. As for the price, this is reasonable and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Natural Factors, Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 11, 2012

Fantastic! I got this for my dog - check with your vet for proper dosage. Helps with his joints just like in people.

looks good

Posted by Reviewer3274464 on May 08, 2012

The substances are awesome. Still dont know the quality of the brand.

glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Feb 03, 2012

Wonderful stuff. My Golden was limping so bad she couldn't even put her leg on the ground, then started her on the clucosamine & Chondrotin and in a month she's going up and down stairs without a limp. Will continue.

Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1714388 on Dec 28, 2011

Give this to my dogs for there joints!!!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1070165 on Sep 06, 2011

Just started using this for general stiffness, and knee joint pain. Not a huge difference, but I think it is helping, and I will continue to use. I know it helps pets tremendously, so it can't hurt us humans!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »