Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, Gluten Relief Enzymes, Gluten Free, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

OK. Not as effective as other brands.

Posted by Reviewer2317138 on Oct 04, 2011

My daughter has used these all summer and still had problems with gluten. She has AS. Other brands seem to work better. Will not purchase again.

Gluten and Dairy Digestion

Posted by 5708249312413372166 on Oct 23, 2012

I have used Gluten Relief from Natural Factors for years, and have just noticed the labelling on the bottle states that this product contains milk, soy, and wheat. The label also states Gluten and Dairy digestion. I am really confused by these statements and wonder how can a product claim to be Gluten Free when it contains Wheat, and how can a product be used for dairy digestion when the product contains Dairy. This product may actually be the cause of my nagging Gluten and Dairy intolerance. I have discontinued use of this product to see if my symptoms subside.

Works Wonders

Posted by 5505806717555954542 on Mar 17, 2015

I didn't even realize that I had a Gluten sensitivity until I tried taking these at the suggestion of a friend. I feel great when I take them! I recommend them and have had several friends start taking them.