Like this antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 15, 2015

Not sure how to tell if it is beneficial but decided to try it

Don't get tired!

Posted by 5742009179081650762 on Jan 17, 2015

I don't feel as tired after taking this Grape Seed Extract... Love it!

Great value

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

Grape Seed extract has several health benefits, and has been found to increase levels of antioxidants in their blood as well as improve circulation and cholesterol levels. This is an important supplement for my family which we will not do without. I like this brand because it has a good high 95% Polyphenols compared to other brands. The other product from this brand is the Cranberry which I also found to be of good value! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Great antioxidant for heart health and grape seed extract help block the absorption of starch and lower glycemic index of food if taken with food.

Super!

Posted by shanesda on Feb 19, 2014

I've been taking this with Nature's Way vitamin C for almost 2 weeks and I notice that my skin is getting clearer after got sunburned 2 weeks ago. The capsule is a bit smaller than ordinary capsule, so it's very easy to swallow.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Sep 17, 2013

Grape seed extract is good for a lot of things. It reduces my hot flashes and I feel more relaxed if I take it. Just great for overall wellbeing.

good

Posted by 4778187664171583255 on Jun 21, 2013

love that use to take it for month.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2873989 on May 20, 2013

This product surprised me, I actually bought it for my skin but in only a few days my BP is down to an almost perfect range. I used to be on average about 130/90 and the past 2 days my highest reading was 122/72. I would say the average has been about 116/70. Good stuff!

alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

this is a very good broad-specrum antioxidant. Used over time (I have used one or two per day for years) it should reduce wrinkles, fight inflammation in all it's varieties, and lower blood pressure. In the short term, it can drastically reduce or eliminate bruising and swelling after an injury. While I use it daily as an antioxidant, I also take an extra cap to fight allergic reactions, muscle over-exertion, pain or swelling from any cause, or when feeling fatigued. It's a great supplement! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent

Posted by juniper on May 15, 2013

My skin looks better when I take this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »