alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

this is a very good broad-specrum antioxidant. Used over time (I have used one or two per day for years) it should reduce wrinkles, fight inflammation in all it's varieties, and lower blood pressure. In the short term, it can drastically reduce or eliminate bruising and swelling after an injury. While I use it daily as an antioxidant, I also take an extra cap to fight allergic reactions, muscle over-exertion, pain or swelling from any cause, or when feeling fatigued. It's a great supplement! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2873989 on May 20, 2013

This product surprised me, I actually bought it for my skin but in only a few days my BP is down to an almost perfect range. I used to be on average about 130/90 and the past 2 days my highest reading was 122/72. I would say the average has been about 116/70. Good stuff!

Improve immune system and blood vessel

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Jan 23, 2007

The most advantage I found in this product is that it really improve my son's blood vessel and immune system. My son was suffering from nosebleed problem very often in the past. I was first told by my doctor to let him took this product together with Ester-C. He felt better now.

Grape seed extract.

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on May 14, 2009

I have been taking this product for three years as I have diabetes and I need all the antioxidant help I can get. I believe that grape seed extract helps me because, eight years after my diagnosis, I am controlling my diabetes with exercise and diet management without the aid of medications. I do not have any signs of diabetic complications, so I feel that this product is one of several that help me keep control, along with the diet and exercise.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1574140 on May 13, 2009

I did a good bit of research on the purity of this product, and it does seem to be more effective than a a generic mixed grape skin/seed brand. I have been far more sharp recently, with less 'brain fog' which is exactly what I was hoping for. This is about 4 weeks in. So you know, this is my natural treatment for ADD symptoms.

powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Nov 02, 2010

Very effective in detoxing and noticeable skin benefits

Changes in 4 days

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

I took this and the swelling in my legs went down and there was less inflemation the swelling pain went away, but this is just the tip of the iceberg in my research to totally restore my health and this is a nother winner in my book of cures.

Prefer this over other grape seed extracts

Posted by Reviewer2170564 on Feb 12, 2011

Prefer this over other grape seed extracts.

Natural Factors, Grape Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Jan 01, 2010

Been taking this supplement for years. When I stopped, my fibromyaglia pain was much worse. Back on it now and feel much better.

Great value

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

Grape Seed extract has several health benefits, and has been found to increase levels of antioxidants in their blood as well as improve circulation and cholesterol levels. This is an important supplement for my family which we will not do without. I like this brand because it has a good high 95% Polyphenols compared to other brands. The other product from this brand is the Cranberry which I also found to be of good value! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »