Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Hair, Skin & Nails, 120 Veggie Caps

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

I think it's helping

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Dec 04, 2012

I ran out of this bottle and I noticed my skin was looking bad. I am not sure but it seems like it's helping overall. I am doing lots of things to counter-attack skin damage from lupus and uv. This is just one of them. I will probably keep taking it. Update 12/4/12: Okay on my third bottle now. And, I can definitely see an improvement in my skin - looks more radiant and supple. just wish it didn't have magnesium stearate - mostly b/c I take other supps with magnesium stearate (which is a filler) and too much of it can interfere with absorption. Until I can find a skin supplement that performs as this one does - I will keep buying it. I see a difference even just taking two a day as maintenance. Also good for your skin health is fish oil - buy carlsons (take 2 a day). If u buy this do start with 4 a day as recommended for your first bottle and use a moisturizer!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2068100 on Mar 28, 2010

I will continue using this product. Fingernails are growing, and skin seems to be firmer especially on my face.

I do love the ingredient blend BUT....

Posted by Reviewer1302457 on Mar 31, 2009

First of all, I have to say Iherb, you rock! The shipping of my order was fast!! A+ for that. Well, I started taking this 3 days ago and I know it's still a short period of time, but my skin started breaking out and I was like Noooooooooooooooo. I always battled acne and I have completely changed my diet for it and I love the way I take care of myself now (I take cod liver oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Green Vibrance and E3Live, water, eat lots of fish (no juice, sodas, less than 100 carbs per day). I started doing this because I couldn't afford Proactiv. Eating healthy was probably a bigger reward since helped clear myskin, lose weight, etc. ANYHOO, this product has MSM i it so I assume that's why I started breaking out but I really don't know what exactly did. I don't like taken pills anyway (I always prefer natural or powder form) but anyway, I am sad to say this was a waste on my money. I mean, I don't want to discourage anyone from trying it. Everyone has different bodies, :) UPDATE: 3/31/2009- Okay, so I decided to give it another try and it didn't want to waste my money. I was breaking out because it was the time of the month. It wasn't bad but I got nervous.....I will update again and let you know after a month....

Posted by Reviewer1036857 on Nov 18, 2012

My wife has been using it, and since then her hair loss has significantly reduced. Great buy!

Gail Jacobs

Posted by Reviewer2604761 on May 11, 2014

Just started taking this one not sure yet, but I like their one for the sinus, lung and bronchials