Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

It seems to keep my blood sugar levels level. I am starting to lose weight finally.

Vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1365068 on Apr 27, 2010

Wow! This stuff is so potent, I take one every other day. Never have felt so energetic, alive, and clear minded, but without the jitters. Get ready to accomplish a lot of projects in a short amount of time. And even though I am in good physical shape, this product sure has given me a huge energy boost!! C. Childs, N.W. Arkansas

Very good Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Mar 29, 2010

I've been using this for 3 weeks, and like it very much. I take them at night. At age 60, it is a nice sexual boost. It's probably a good energy boost if you take it in the morning.

Brilliant.. Nothing to add!

Posted by Reviewer1959797 on Oct 20, 2007

I assume everybody knows about Panax Ginseng. I can not do without it anymore. That is part of my healing system... ;)

Added energy

Posted by Reviewer1283675 on Jan 19, 2008

This product was recommended for pre-menopausal assistance. I am feeling more energy and happy with my purchase.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3108796 on Feb 20, 2008

Very Good Quality.

Natural Factors, Panax Ginseng Extract, C.A. Natural Factors, Panax Ginseng Extract, C.A. Meyer, High Energy,

Posted by Reviewer1437554 on Jul 02, 2008

I have used this product for years and have been totally satisfied with it.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Nice source of energy without any jitters.

Ginseng softgels

Posted by Reviewer1765682 on Sep 26, 2008

Have been using these softgels for several weeks and find them to be of good quality. The softgels are slender and easy to swallow. I would recommend them to a friend looking for a ginseng product.

increased energy!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

I love this product. I am tired all the time, and I bought it to increase my energy so I can keep up with everyone else at work. It gives me a wonderful surge of energy, without any jitters. Easy on the stomach too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »