Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, Kid's Factors, Balanced DHA Blend Omega 3 & 6, 90 Extra Small Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

LOVE THEM!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2320636 on Dec 19, 2007

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago with the recommendation we put her on medication. I scoured the internet in search of something more natural. I found the natural factors softgels and thought that it couldn't hurt to try them. Her teacher has commented many times that they make a huge difference in my daughter's school performance. And the really cool comment I received was from the psychiatrist that diagnosed her. He said he has never seen such a great turn around from anything, even medication! I also love that I can get these necessary supplements at a fraction of the cost through iherb.com. I know this totally sounds like a commercial but I have not been paid. I truly believe these work!

Natural Factors, Learning Factors, 90 Softgels

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1717719 on Apr 17, 2008

My children take it twice a day for focus at school. It really works!!

Wonderful!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Jan 12, 2009

I definitely notice a difference with my son's concentration since taking these. Absolutely recommend!

Learning Factors

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2832681 on Feb 23, 2009

My son takes this every day and I find that his brain slows down and he is able to focus much better. He stops to think before just shooting questions out one after the other. I am grateful for the availability of this product and for the reasonable price of it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3173991 on Jun 28, 2010

Its just what my son needed, helps him concentrate & its good for him........unlike prescription drugs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »