Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Liquid Kelp, 800 mcg Iodine, 1.6 fl oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Oct 10, 2013

High quality and super potency product which is, as far as I know, the highest strength liquid potassium iodide supplement on the market. Iodine is a miracle nutrient. It is vastly underrated in its usefulness for a well rounded diet; especially the average American's. Iodine is essential for normal endocrine function, immune function and for feelings of well-being and mental acuity. This nutrient is also under-supplemented because of the abysmally low RDA set by the government. The real RDA is about 10-100x higher depending on the source (between 3-8mgs per day is a safe amount.) DO NOT start at a high dose with iodine supplementation or you will have chelation symptoms that are very bad (runny nose, headache, aches and pains, fatigue, irritability etc.) and this is because it mobilizes heavy metals and toxic halides like bromide and fluoride; it is best to slowly work your way up from about 200mcg to about 8mgs. Iodine should always be combined with co-nutrients like selenium, copper, zinc, magnesium and calcium. For Lyme, it is very difficult to heal the illness without sufficient iodine levels. About 8 drops twice a day is the highest dosage you should go with this particular product which equals about 12.8mgs per day. This type of therapy should be done under a healthcare professional because it can get tricky.***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Iodine is a life saver from CFS

Posted by robdee on Feb 04, 2013

I've tried a few others and this is the iodine supplement I like the best. Such a mild flavour I can take the drops right on my tounge. I have worked up slowly over several weeks to 6 drops a day (2 drops after each meal) this gives me 30X the RDI. Has been a life saver in terms of mental clarity and physical recovery. Basically I'm a CFS zombie without it. 5 star rating for sure!

hypothyroidism

Posted by 5039280764525134567 on Nov 28, 2012

mild taste, very good choice for hypothyroidism symptoms.

Good stuff

Posted by ea1987 on Jan 23, 2014

I start my day by slicing up a piece of ginger root, some lemon/lime and add them to a cup of hot water along with three drops of Liquid Kelp. A great way to start my day, and get iodine into my daily routine.

I would like to know if kelp was radiation free because of Fukushima?

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Aug 25, 2014

The product itself is great, energy levels increased dramatically, detoxification process started (a lot of bowel movements), etc. The only thing is that almost all canadian cost is now poluted by radiation from Fukushima. We asked this question from the company who makes this product if their kelp from which they make this product is safe and free from radiation. But they ignore us and do not answer these questions. So, my guess is NO, this kelp is not safe and I won't be ordering it again. About the dosage, check out dr. Edward from infowars video about iodine: bowen-therapy dot com dot au/?p=179 Normal doze per day is 3000 mcg (4 drops), higher - if you are sick. And it is what I am taking everyday, no problem whatsoever.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »