Made my husband sick

Posted by Reviewer1272694 on Feb 22, 2010

I had read really great reviews of this product from other customers and I was fairly familiar with the action of all the individual herbs contained in the product, so I was comfortable with ordering it for my husband. He had surgery and has been on some heavy duty pain medications, and he really felt they had been taking a negative toll on his body, and so had wanted to try a liver cleanse to hopefully alleviate the symptoms he was feeling from the pain medications. Instead he became sick, very constipated, his abdomen was swollen and hard after only a couple of days of taking the Natural Factors Liv-Gall Cleanse. He actually began to feel worse, and had to stop taking the supplement after only about 4-5 days of taking it. It's only now, about 2 weeks after he stopped the herbal cleanse, that his GI problems have been alleviated and he is beginning to feel better. We have no idea why he had such a negative reaction to the cleanse, but will probably not try such a product again.

Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Mar 26, 2008

I've been taking it for a few weeks, but I am still uncertain of its effectiveness.

Ok