New Product for me, seems to be good!

Posted by Reviewer2059724 on May 16, 2010

This product has kept me free of gallladder pain for awhile now. I have only started taking it about 2 weekw ago, but so far, so good.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1819891 on Jan 03, 2011

I started using this product. And I felt the effects immediately. Fatigue has been reduced. Effects are very good. I recommend everyone to use in liver disease. Thank you.

As promised.

Posted by Reviewer2798754 on Apr 28, 2009

I bought this to help get rid of a boil under my arm. [Turmeric is useful for this.] It went away very quickly.

Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2425560 on May 05, 2009

This product has the ingredients needed for "flush" and is much better priced than Anne Gittleman's product.

I can use all the liver cleanse I can get

Posted by Reviewer2464840 on May 29, 2009

I am a frequent consumer of wine and brandy(here n there) ... not to mention Rx medications which also wear on the liver and hepatic system over time ... not to mention cigarette smoke in the air when you're out n about ... this couldn't hurt !!!

natural factors, liv-gall cleanse, 90 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to make a difference in lab results

Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2961965 on Sep 30, 2008

It seems to help some apparent gallbladder trouble I have had.

EXCELLENT

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

Help to cleanse gently inside and fights constipation because it takes everything you have left. Repeat.

LIVER & GALL CLEANSER WITH ARTICHOKE, DANDELION & MILK THISTLE

Posted by 5591983415828984426 on Aug 21, 2014

i have been advised by my natural therapist to use this for good measure as a protection of my liver and gall against harmful side effects of taking drugs such as metformin for diabetes. the results are generally positive. although packaging and presentation could be better (i once had a cap break and make a dusty mess at the bottom of the container), this is more than made up for by a very attractive price!!! this brings together 4 excellent liver-health herbs: MILK THISTLE, ARTICHOKE, DANDELION and TURMERIC!!!

Works gently

Posted by Reviewer1620743 on Aug 07, 2009

This is the second liver-gallbladder cleanse product I've ever tried. It works good yet is gentle on those organs. When I eat too much junk food though I still have stomach and gallbladder pain. It works best when taken with a healthy diet that has very limited saturated fats and almost no cholesterol from foods.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »