Cannot believe how AWESOME these are!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

I had been having chronic gas (both ends), bloating and pain for YEARS! I have just started tracing this to gallbladder rather than IBS. Within a day of taking these, the gas, bloating and pain were gone! It has been over a month and I am still going strong. It is hard to believe that a lifetime to pain could be solved by just taking one supplement, but I am living proof that this one changed my life.

Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Jan 29, 2008

Very good product. I was diagnois to have my gall bladder out 3 years ago. Decided to change my diet use this product. And I still have my original gall bladder. :) I buy all my products from IHERB the one stop shop with affortable prices . A senior on a very tight budget.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1564216 on Aug 18, 2008

Have used this product before and had great results from it. Quit taking it for a while but am taking it again. It is keeping me from having a gall bladder operation. It is the only thing I found to make the pain go away.I am hoping it will clear out my gall bladder over time.

Helped me retain my gallbladder!

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

About two years ago, after much agony and useless trips to the ER, I discovered I had gall sludge (small particles, thousands of them). Yes, I saw them in my number 2's. I battled it out with my doctors, until they told me if I came back in, they were going to send me straight to a surgeon, without even asking. Needless to say, I did NOT go back. I did my research, and became a vegetarian instantly. Plus, I took this product. About one bottle later, the miserable aches and devastating pangs of pain subsided. Two bottles and a few months later, I was practically normal. Two years later, eating fish now, and chicken maybe twice a year, and I am still symptom free. BUT, at the slightest tinge on my right side, I pop a couple of these pills, just to be sure. I KNOW these were a major factor in cleansing my gallbladder. Plus, I KNOW this company is stellar. Next to Enzymatic Therapy, Natural Factors and Dynamic Health are two of my favorites. Oh, and my son is a nutritionist, working as head nutrition consultant in a health food store for 4 years, and he poo-poos so many of these companies, but concurs this is an excellent one.

nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1329963 on Jan 18, 2008

very good product resulting in a slow detoxification for the more sensitive individual--me!

good product

Posted by Reviewer3019647 on Nov 07, 2007

I really hope iherb keeps this around for a long time. I notice a huge difference in how I feel when I take this. Less heart burn, better digestion, energy, etc. Good product.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Mar 25, 2009

the burning sensation is almost completely gone after only 3 weeks. I expect it will be completely gone shortly. Also, my eyesight is much better and my eyes don't ache anymore.

Natural Factors Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2857654 on Feb 07, 2010

Please use this before the dr. talks you into surgery.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1205299 on Dec 18, 2012

I have been suffering with my gallbladder for a couple of years. My Doctor wants to take it out. I have been using this for a couple of months but right away I could tell the difference. In a week, no more gallbladder attacks! I feel so much better. My husband is using it for his liver. He has had elevated liver enzymes along with yellowing of the whites of his eyes. After several weeks for him, his eye were white! This product works! If you have any issues with your GB or Liver, take this. I will probably take it for the rest of my life just to keep my GB and liver in tip top shape. Thank you iherb, you have wonderful products and great customer service.

a must for gallbladder problems

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 29, 2012

i has uncofortable pain on my right side for long period.i went to doctor and i was diagnozed that i had 3 gallbladder polyps.doctor gave me some medicine and told me that if the pain will not be reduced i need to have operation. the medicine didnt seem to work out.then i got inside iherb i read the comments for this product and i ordered it. after first days using it with compination enzymedica digest gold and lypo gold all pains bloating went away. my life changed and i feel very good as my old self.still have my gallbladder.