New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse, 90 Capsules

Cannot believe how AWESOME these are!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

I had been having chronic gas (both ends), bloating and pain for YEARS! I have just started tracing this to gallbladder rather than IBS. Within a day of taking these, the gas, bloating and pain were gone! It has been over a month and I am still going strong. It is hard to believe that a lifetime to pain could be solved by just taking one supplement, but I am living proof that this one changed my life.

Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Jan 29, 2008

Very good product. I was diagnois to have my gall bladder out 3 years ago. Decided to change my diet use this product. And I still have my original gall bladder. :) I buy all my products from IHERB the one stop shop with affortable prices . A senior on a very tight budget.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1564216 on Aug 18, 2008

Have used this product before and had great results from it. Quit taking it for a while but am taking it again. It is keeping me from having a gall bladder operation. It is the only thing I found to make the pain go away.I am hoping it will clear out my gall bladder over time.

Helped me retain my gallbladder!

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

About two years ago, after much agony and useless trips to the ER, I discovered I had gall sludge (small particles, thousands of them). Yes, I saw them in my number 2's. I battled it out with my doctors, until they told me if I came back in, they were going to send me straight to a surgeon, without even asking. Needless to say, I did NOT go back. I did my research, and became a vegetarian instantly. Plus, I took this product. About one bottle later, the miserable aches and devastating pangs of pain subsided. Two bottles and a few months later, I was practically normal. Two years later, eating fish now, and chicken maybe twice a year, and I am still symptom free. BUT, at the slightest tinge on my right side, I pop a couple of these pills, just to be sure. I KNOW these were a major factor in cleansing my gallbladder. Plus, I KNOW this company is stellar. Next to Enzymatic Therapy, Natural Factors and Dynamic Health are two of my favorites. Oh, and my son is a nutritionist, working as head nutrition consultant in a health food store for 4 years, and he poo-poos so many of these companies, but concurs this is an excellent one.

nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1329963 on Jan 18, 2008

very good product resulting in a slow detoxification for the more sensitive individual--me!