Nothing

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 26, 2016

It did nothing for me

Not working !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 24, 2015

I'm sorry to say this product dosen't work well for me, I tried to work things out even I used a combination of 3 formulas 1*Planetary Herbals, Stone Free 2*Natural Factors, Liv-Gall Cleanse 3*Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gallbladder Formula, none of these products helped with gallbladder pain attacks, I think I'll go back to using Rwachol, seems working well for me, جربت هذا المنتج للألم الناتج عن تقلصات الرارة بعد الأكل الدسم أو لأسباب أخرى للأسف مانفع لذللك سوف أعود لتناول منتج حلو اسمه رواكول بس مقطوع في الصيدليات له سنتين بس إن شاء الله أجيبه من برى.

cannot go without this product

Posted by Reviewer3073265 on Sep 01, 2015

I have severe gallbladder pain and every time I run out of this product I deal with horrible gas, bloating, pain, belching. I'm out right now and other products with similar ingredients don't come anywhere near this. I can take 2 of these when I feel an attack coming on and it eases off within 30 mins. Have been taking this product for about 2 years now. This stuff keeps the pain under control but I'm hoping after some flushes that I'll just have to use these to maintain good liver/gallbladder health.

Very good, I belive

Posted by 5424986701777394270 on May 25, 2015

I have almost used up the package, I take one-two a day, the skin has become more clear and it feels that my body can digest fats better.

No noticalbe effect

Posted by NatureLove on May 04, 2015

I tried to heal my liver with this but I could not see any noticable effect. I now concentrate more on Milk Thistle, Turmeric and raw egg yolk liver flushing and that seems to help better. Yet, the ingrediences are good and certainly did not have a negative effect - so worth a try for those look to heal the liver - but I found that it is imperative to start with warm lime/water - a juice a day and no overeating in one meal - without this I had no real change.

Natural Faktors, Liv-Gall Cleanse

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Good product. Thank you. I recomend. Jozef

linda

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jan 19, 2015

really, really good product!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Sep 14, 2014

ZGood

LIVER & GALL CLEANSER WITH ARTICHOKE, DANDELION & MILK THISTLE

Posted by 5591983415828984426 on Aug 21, 2014

i have been advised by my natural therapist to use this for good measure as a protection of my liver and gall against harmful side effects of taking drugs such as metformin for diabetes. the results are generally positive. although packaging and presentation could be better (i once had a cap break and make a dusty mess at the bottom of the container), this is more than made up for by a very attractive price!!! this brings together 4 excellent liver-health herbs: MILK THISTLE, ARTICHOKE, DANDELION and TURMERIC!!!

Very good